So long folks

NoBull

Dutch, it's been a pleasure knowing you and hopefully you will still be able to make it out to a trackday here and there and actually get to ride. Nesba should retire your number for all the great things you have done for the club.

My personal favorite quote from a riders meeting came from a day on JC in 2004 :

"...And with that we're going to let the Advanced riders go. Finn - see you out there..." :D

ta2kutz

i think in the few years ive been with nesba i only ever saw dutch ride once..
it was on a supermoto and guess what......
he todded it down the track!
it was great to atleast be part of your last weekend.

Perlzuki

Dutch, So many things can be said, but THANKS SO MUCH for making all of our tdays fun & as safe as possible. All done with your huge sense of humor! I'll never forget some of the funny shit you came up with at the riders meetings. Good luck & come visit when you can.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

jaminR6

Dutch, thank you for all the great days you've set up and ran smoothly. you have to come out and play when you can.

snmirab

Dutch,

It was a pleasure to have met you and been introduced to the club through you. You made those meetings in B and I entertaining, but still informative. As all I hate to see you go, but wish you the best in the future. Hopefully you'll have the time to stop by from time to time.

Good luck in everything you do, and thank you for all that you have taught me.

-Santo

Revvin' Evan

My first trackday on Easter Sunday 2008 at Summit, you called us all "a bunch of motorcycle riding heathens that skipped church to come to the track." Now I think of that every time I skip church to go to the track.:D

Hope to see you on track again sometime.:cheers:

homsh

Damn shame to see you go but remember, when you realize real life ain't all its cracked up to be we'll still be here waitin for ya.

sportrider

May the cone be with you. :(

orange-safety-cone-163624.jpg

GoodKnight

Best wishes Dutch.

YOU were the reason i liked riding nesba over some of the other orgs. My first td was with nesba, i crashed, and you helped me out.

onepointone

I can definitely remember a few good riders meetings.

Good luck to you in the future. Thanks for everything you did for NESBA and the riders.

rcr14

Best wishes Dutch:adore: Even though we share the same last name,no one asked if I was your son:D

Kona127

Much respect to the man with the "big cone". You are one of the people that made the track day experience fun.

Bill

It's been a privilege to know you, Dutch, and it's been so cool to see the MA region blossom in your care.

In a club loaded with awesome people, you are one of the finest.

May God grant that you and your loved ones flourish in all that you do.

LesPow

Control Rider
Best wishes in your future endeavors Dutch, you have set a high standard for us to follow. I am surprised to see you go, you were my first. You always wanted a joke for the white flag hows that?