So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

moonbeam

LUIE
I plan on being there on Sat. for sure . Be glad to help you out if you need it.

Is Scot going to be there ?

Moonbeam

eagletangogreen

He plans to but he broke his collar bone on the ladder this weekend... I have a crew chief for some of the races this season but I could always use a extra hand...

bike428

Chris and I will probably be there spectating before he does cornerspeed on Monday. Hope to see everyone.

Bluenvy

im out for this one now. need pads on on the sti and to fix some things up on it as well, as well as get my cycling license too...leaves no money for tires this month

wflores

I'm in. I'll be rocking my Winter Coat over my leathers. Hope the weather turns. Weird bringing an ice scraper to the races

Yank 521

Control Rider
nice, can't wait to hang out with u 2 again. no pranks on you til you start back full time. sorry

Bluenvy

stealth 521;112847 wrote: nice, can't wait to hang out with u 2 again. no pranks on you til you start back full time. sorry

i dont need any special stickers from you guys, ill be checking my lower constantly whenever im around you guys from now on :D

Yank 521

Control Rider
Bluenvy;112850 wrote: i dont need any special stickers from you guys, ill be checking my lower constantly whenever im around you guys from now on :D
there is more places to put stickers than just on your lower. lol :wow:

Drewbie

Katie785;112789 wrote: Just VIR Gary.. I have myself a top-knotch mechanic too :) Drewbieeee to the rescue!
Yay super pit bitch!

Lookin forward to seeing you to Gary.. :moon: