So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I'm in. Looking forward to this season for sure. Can't wait to see everyone in the pits again.

Tony A

stealth 521;113272 wrote: damn, no love. guess i gotta buy a generator and park by myself in the murky depths.

]
Yank,
i have plenty to spare, but i wont be down till sat late afternoon early evening, so if you are running sat. I'm no help

Yank 521

Control Rider
u the man tony, i appreciate the offer. but drew said i could use his. thanks anyway. stop by for a beer.

crewnutz

VIR is a no go for me.........

I have decided I will not travel any further than 2-3 hours to race or ride this year unless its overseas and then Im not driving so its still cool.....lol

I will miss the karting though!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Dave

Weekend was great. Drove all day Saturday with Tony and my 9 year old son. He was jabber jaws the whole way down. I think he was excited to hang with the boys all weekend. Caught the last 2 races of the day (Mock race is always fun to watch).

Sunday started out rough for me. By the time I was registered, tech'ed, and suited up, I was only able to get one hot lap in before the first session was over. Second session was better but it was still rough learning the uphill pull after the bridge.

Race one (HWT SS NV) was fun, didn't get a great start but was able to out brake several riders in the class in front of mine going into turn one. Battled through a few more on lap 2 and settled in for the rest of the race. Finished First.

Race 11 (HWT SB NV) was more interesting. Same start (man I need to work on those) same result going into T1. On lap 4 the person in front of me went down and the race was red flagged but ended up finishing first in that race as well for my class. I hope the person who went down is ok. It was a very violent low side and the bike was still sitting in tech when we left.

The wet weather held out all day and my son and I had a blast. Thanks to all the NESBA crew that made my son feel like one of the guys! He passed out after we stopped for a bite to eat on the way home (ahhh sweet silence). We pulled in at 2am after dropping Tony and the bikes off and the only items he wanted to take into the house were the plaques I won. Before I could take a leak and get into his bedroom he already had them hanging on his wall. What a ham!

Also your Postal Connection delivery tranaction was completed Saturday night!

See everyone at Summit!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Excellent report John. Glad to hear you finished on top. Now the pressure is on to stay there. :poorguy: I'll have to try and make the Summit round

Yank 521

Control Rider
well here is my weekend. got the new susp. put on and finally got to ride it. friday practice i had my hands full tryin to set it up. by sat last practice i think i finally got it close. i do the mw solo and started 30th 2nd wave. got a good start and ended up finishing 8th. sunday c sb i got the pole, but don't know why. i didn't win the championship last year, sam gauge did. he was in the second row. well good for me, lol. i got the holeshot, goin through turn on i hear a bike, yup sam. i catch a quik glance an sam is so close he has his elbow on my left fairing, and kinda lookin at me. it was so cool i wish we had a pic. i ran in second for a lap then holderman passed me and then kelly. blake makes it one more lap then crashes in turn 1. now back to 3rd. i run 3rd all race and was planning on tryin to make the pass on justin on the last lap. but when we came into turn 7, the up hill right we came into lapped traffic. justin went to the inside of him i went to go on the out side when i seen a yellow nose next to me. if i would have continued i would have ran him off the track so i went back to the inside of the lapped guy and he slammed the door on me so the yellow nosed bike got infront of me to. so i ended up with a 4th. and i'm sayin hell yea still. i did alot better than i thought i would. ended up running a 132.6. in the formula 1 i ended up finishing with a 7th and c ss i finished 6th. so i was happy with my results and it was some great riding and weather. got to see alot of my nesba brothers and sisters. over al i give the weekend a 10

Jiggy

Control Rider
congrats on the finishes, Gary "Coleman" Yancoskie. You were cookin' out there.

One word......SANDBAGGER.

Here is a video that you made a cameo in, you cant even put your foot on the ground when you are on the grid. Time to buy some lowering links for that Kaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKv0McdAnLU

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Ill be down for the Summit round no racing this season but plan to hang out and spectate a few races and kill afew beers

Slitherin;115611 wrote:
Race 11 (HWT SB NV) was more interesting. Same start (man I need to work on those) same result going into T1. On lap 4 the person in front of me went down and the race was red flagged but ended up finishing first in that race as well for my class. I hope the person who went down is ok. It was a very violent low side and the bike was still sitting in tech when we left.

That was me :banghead:. I'm hoping I can at least get in maybe one trackday before the end of the year. I'll have to see what the doc says.