Sooo who is in and who is not........

vinny337;300221 wrote: Yep, Vin is 50. :cool:
I'm doing F40 (why can't they have a F50 ??). GTO and super bike unlimited. White plate........

/Patrick

Oh man !!!!!
First off Vinny (In a non gay kinda way) anybody should hope to look as good and be any wear near as good as shape your in at 50 !!! Dude I thought you were in your 30's !!!!!! Second Patrick !!! Dude your way fast !!! I have been racing since before I was a teenager starting on BMX bikes then some go carts some motocross then some asphalt stock cars(late model oval ) always had lots of fun but never any serious success until I raced offshore powerboats where I did well. Anyway I was hoping to start to get my feet wet racing bikes and figured I would hit the over forty class. I started doing track days in May of 2013 and have some where around 16 or 17 days and am probably around mid to upper I group pace.
Well I'll tell you what fellas I have know idea WHAT da PHUCK I was thinking cuz I want nothing to do with racing against either one of you ! Not yet anyway;)

Wish you guys lots of luck,
Jimmy

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
JimmyW;300302 wrote: I'm doing F40 (why can't they have a F50 ??). GTO and super bike unlimited. White plate........

/Patrick

Oh man !!!!!
First off Vinny (In a non gay kinda way) anybody should hope to look as good and be any wear near as good as shape your in at 50 !!! Dude I thought you were in your 30's !!!!!! Second Patrick !!! Dude your way fast !!! I have been racing since before I was a teenager starting on BMX bikes then some go carts some motocross then some asphalt stock cars(late model oval ) always had lots of fun but never any serious success until I raced offshore powerboats where I did well. Anyway I was hoping to start to get my feet wet racing bikes and figured I would hit the over forty class. I started doing track days in May of 2013 and have some where around 16 or 17 days and am probably around mid to upper I group pace.
Well I'll tell you what fellas I have know idea WHAT da PHUCK I was thinking cuz I want nothing to do with racing against either one of you ! Not yet anyway;)

Wish you guys lots of luck,
Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy, I've been very fortunate!! It's going to be a fun time for sure!

cyclox

After the past 2 summers of minimal racing and trackdays, I plan on doing as many USGPRU/CCS weekends as possible this year. WERA races at PittBeaveRace will also be on the list if there are no conflicting dates.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Good to go for CMP, I've never rode that track so I'm doing to practice day to learn the track...see you cool cats out there...:cool:

steve gould

Vin, I will see ya down there. I have lots O laps around that place so I can show ya around if ya need it.

Got my suspension back today, new pads are in the mail, bike is almost ready to go. All the snow postponed my cornerspin school to this weekend. I am chompin at the bit to get back out there.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
steve gould;301006 wrote: Vin, I will see ya down there. I have lots O laps around that place so I can show ya around if ya need it.

Got my suspension back today, new pads are in the mail, bike is almost ready to go. All the snow postponed my cornerspin school to this weekend. I am chompin at the bit to get back out there.
Steve, sounds good, I'll definitely need a tow, I appreciate it! Bike is ready I just need to throw on the yellow plates & numbers. :cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Kruizen;301007 wrote: Steve you going to share the love? I need a tow around that track also.
Steve's going to hook a brother up! We'll see you down there Eric…:agree:

steve gould

Yep, the last thing I need is my yellow plates. Kruzel made my last number plate with my numbers on it. I'm gonna have him make some yellow ones now.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Oh yea. Can't wait myself! Doing the kern practice day Friday since I've never run that track before. Leaving Thursday about. 9pm to get there at 6 in morning Friday-got someone willing to drive most of it.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Kruizen;301096 wrote: Oh yea. Can't wait myself! Doing the kern practice day Friday since I've never run that track before. Leaving Thursday about. 9pm to get there at 6 in morning Friday-got someone willing to drive most of it.
The one thing that I was told last year and will never forget about Roebling. Always try to make turn one. If you have an issue in one, never run straight off.

See you guys down there.