Sportbiketrackgear

MaidenNJ

I just wanted to give props to these guys. I ordered an RS Taichi suit from them and they were super helpfull with the whole process. Ordering from them is like calling a bunch of your buddies. They seem to be no bullshit and they do what they say.

My .02

NCDave

It's my understanding that there's no corporate affiliation between the two. Is that not correct?

Sklossmonster

I just wanted to give props to these guys. I ordered an RS Taichi suit from them and they were super helpfull with the whole process. Ordering from them is like calling a bunch of your buddies. They seem to be no bullshit and they do what they say.
Sounds like TurnOneRacing.com, Lithium Motorsports, Nesba Trackside Vendors, and the new Trackday Store to me. These are good times for track riders today where you have so many high quality reputable resources to choose from.

Myself, I like to keep things in the family, Monte and Brian Van have enough of the pie already, and plenty of their own members to support their retail channels.

I'm glad you had a good experience, but don't forget to give your own resources a chance to earn your business as well.

Trent1098S

If you're in the Midwest, I can't recommend Turn One Racing enough.

I had a LOT of choices when I ordered Brembo monobloc's and master, including the track day store where I could have got a ton of track credits, but in the end I decided to order from Turn One Racing. I know if I have any issues getting things mounted that I can turn to those guys. I know that they'll be there all year, supporting this bad habit of mine. And they're a great bunch of guys that work their asses off for you to make your track life that much better. :)

Even if you're not from this area, these guys really know their stuff and have proven that they're always willing to help people out.

They've got me back on the track several times when I needed them. I go to them for advice, for setup questions, I've used them for paint work, tires, brakes, etc.

My .02...

Meat

Sklossmonster;116326 wrote: Sounds like TurnOneRacing.com, Lithium Motorsports, Nesba Trackside Vendors, and the new Trackday Store to me. These are good times for track riders today where you have so many high quality reputable resources to choose from.

Myself, I like to keep things in the family, Monte and Brian Van have enough of the pie already, and plenty of their own members to support their retail channels.

I'm glad you had a good experience, but don't forget to give your own resources a chance to earn your business as well.
I think that the people that really want your business really go that extra mile now. I have gotten help from Turn One, off of the nesba forum and by way of a phone call, on more than one occasion and it wasn't in reference to buying anything.

I also got help when I called the trackdaystore about tires. The economy sucks but the silver lining to it is that the companies that want to survive are really going out of the way to help us riders out.

I also help out companies that make me happy, that is why I try to buy within nesba whenever possible.

Trent1098S

Meat;116332 wrote: I also got help when I called the trackdaystore about tires. The economy sucks but the silver lining to it is that the companies that want to survive are really going out of the way to help us riders out.
Haha I can say I've officially gotten a call FROM the track day store now. Brian is putting in a lot of his personal time to make that work and he has a lot of personal insight and experience with the gear they're moving. Personally I was a bit torn on the whole thing, but I've decided that all mechanical parts or service work, and all trackside stuff goes through Turn One, because I trust them to back me up if I need it. Stuff like cameras, timers, and occasionally tires, I will go through the track day store to earn some credits, although Turn One will still get mounting fees on tires so they're not getting shut out of the loop.

It's definately a good arrangement for riders right now.

jfmgsxr750

Thumbs up!!!

MaidenNJ;116297 wrote: I just wanted to give props to these guys. I ordered an RS Taichi suit from them and they were super helpfull with the whole process. Ordering from them is like calling a bunch of your buddies. They seem to be no bullshit and they do what they say.

My .02
I have ordered from them a ton of times and always a positive experience. They ship quick too. I give them a big thumbs up!!! I have also told my friends when they asked, where did you get your tires from, where did you get that helmut from.

Bucky Badger

jfmgsxr750;116357 wrote: I have ordered from them a ton of times and always a positive experience. They ship quick too. I give them a big thumbs up!!! I have also told my friends when they asked, where did you get your tires from, where did you get that helmut from.
100% agree...they do a very good job.

One of the reasons that we created the Trackday Store www.trackdaystore.com was to service the NESBA members in the same way or better than other online retailers were.

As a NESBA member though there is a huge advantage to making your online purchases through the trackday store...you get reward points for your purchase that you can apply towards track time. NO ONE that you buy from online does that for you except your very own Trackday Store.

When your at the track the Trackside vendors have your needs covered with great prices on tires and mounting and balancing for free. They also carry parts just in case there is a oops. Our goal was to create a network that takes care of all our members needs...thats what we are working towards.

jas0336

Bucky Badger;116361 wrote: 100% agree...they do a very good job.

One of the reasons that we created the Trackday Store www.trackdaystore.com was to service the NESBA members in the same way or better than other online retailers were.

As a NESBA member though there is a huge advantage to making your online purchases through the trackday store...you get reward points for your purchase that you can apply towards track time. NO ONE that you buy from online does that for you except your very own Trackday Store.

When your at the track the Trackside vendors have your needs covered with great prices on tires and mounting and balancing for free. They also carry parts just in case there is a oops. Our goal was to create a network that takes care of all our members needs...thats what we are working towards.
this is exactly why I am so glad the trackday store was created. I always hated having to purchase from other sources but the fact that this sport is SOOOO expensive and the economy still slouching forces people to look for cheapest and most convenient route.
The TDS fixes that issue while prepping for your next track day and still allows us to support Derrick, Moon and T.O.R. while trackside.
SBTG provides great parts and service but now that our "family" is in the business, I'll be doing as much with them as possible.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
MaidenNJ;116297 wrote: I just wanted to give props to these guys. I ordered an RS Taichi suit from them and they were super helpfull with the whole process. Ordering from them is like calling a bunch of your buddies. They seem to be no bullshit and they do what they say.

My .02

MaidenNJ

D-Zum;116365 wrote: This is like walking into a Board meeting at Coca-Cola and cracking open a Pepsi.....

Low class and f*cked up.

Support ALL your NESBA vendors and Sponsors...they signed on to support you!

VIVA Brian Blume...one of the hardest working NESBIAN Mo-Fo's out there!!!!!

I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you.

I am new to the sport, NESBA, and this board. I was not aware that there was a store directly associated with NESBA that I could buy suits and equipment from.
I had a good experience with these guys and figured I'd pass the info along in order to help anyone else that may be starting out like me.

NCDave

I gotta agree with Maiden too. As a newb to NESBA, comments like that don't do anything to make me want to stick with your organization. A polite correction, or perhaps even an off-line PM would have been much more productive to clear things up.

slowpoke

MaidenNJ;116369 wrote: I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you.

I am new to the sport, NESBA, and this board. I was not aware that there was a store directly associated with NESBA that I could buy suits and equipment from.
I had a good experience with these guys and figured I'd pass the info along in order to help anyone else that may be starting out like me.
Politics, affilations, etc aside - nesba is a great trackday org and we're happy to have you. welcome!

NCDave

NCDave;116373 wrote: I gotta agree with Maiden too. As a newb to NESBA, comments like that don't do anything to make me want to stick with your organization. A polite correction, or perhaps even an off-line PM would have been much more productive to clear things up.
...and by the way, Brian did send me a note and we had a very pleasant conversation about it. :)

sobottka

D-Zum;116365 wrote: This is like walking into a Board meeting at Coca-Cola and cracking open a Pepsi.....

Low class and f*cked up.

Support ALL your NESBA vendors and Sponsors...they signed on to support you!

VIVA Brian Blume...one of the hardest working NESBIAN Mo-Fo's out there!!!!!
let me take this opportunity to say- all the huffing and puffing nesba members do when someone mentions another track day org.(such as stt) or a non-nesba retailer sucks and it only hurts nesba, i hate it. yes support your nesba trackside vendor, yes support the nesba store. just keep in mind "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"(see marshalls post!) ...my $.02

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
MaidenNJ;116369 wrote: I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you.