Sportbiketrackgear

sobottka

well i stared long and hard at my last post before hitting reply and didnt see he responses ...glad to see others basicly agree

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Play nice gentlemen. We're all here because of the love for 2 wheels and speed. Well except slowpoke, he has yet to figure out that twisty thing, but that's another story for another time.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
The first post when you come to the main page under "News and Information" is "Track Day Store is OPEN!"...Brian's been posting up and down the threads about Track Day Store and working his butt off to get that service running. And my initial impression was you were maybe planted by STTgear as a jab. So, I took it wrong..my apologies.

I think mentioning a competitor and giving them props is kind of messed up. I would NOT go on STT's site and give praise to Track Day Store...I would think that equally inappropriate.

Then,

"I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you."

I took as a physical threat. Didn't really like that...I'll delete my most recent post on this thread..because it's equally inappropriate on my part. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Listen, I apologize..I'm just passionate about NESBA..I've been here for 8 years now and know and love the club, directors and members. I make new friends at every event. I always buy more beer than I can drink so I can share.

MaidenNJ..I apologize....sign up for Summit Point in May...Beer's on me. I owe you that.

D-Zum

Yah DAMN RIGHTS I'm going to HotLanta!

Delivering Pitzer a case of Yuengling Porter, too!

I'll have a cooler full. Look for a V-Nose XLR Toy Hauler being pulled by a 2006 Red GMC.

ronhix

D-Zum;116389 wrote: The first post when you come to the main page under "News and Information" is "Track Day Store is OPEN!"...Brian's been posting up and down the threads about Track Day Store and working his butt off to get that service running. And my initial impression was you were maybe planted by STTgear as a jab. So, I took it wrong..my apologies.

I think mentioning a competitor and giving them props is kind of messed up. I would NOT go on STT's site and give praise to Track Day Store...I would think that equally inappropriate.

Then,

"I'd reccomend that you save your "low class" comments for when you meet me. I'll be happy to "discuss" them with you."

I took as a physical threat. Didn't really like that...I'll delete my most recent post on this thread..because it's equally inappropriate on my part. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Listen, I apologize..I'm just passionate about NESBA..I've been here for 8 years now and know and love the club, directors and members. I make new friends at every event. I always buy more beer than I can drink so I can share.

MaidenNJ..I apologize....sign up for Summit Point in May...Beer's on me. I owe you that.
Great attitude Darren! No sarcasm here, I mean that.

Your humility in offering an apology is very refreshing. I often find it amusing how "big and bad" some folks are when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

Well done, sir! Thanks for that, made my day. :)

sobottka

D-Zum;116389 wrote:
it may be messed up but look at the posts your response generated ...not a good look for nesba.
props on the quick apology/explanation

trekuhl

Control Rider
ronhix;116394 wrote: Great attitude Darren! No sarcasm here, I mean that.

Your humility in offering an apology is very refreshing. I often find it amusing how "big and bad" some folks are when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

Well done, sir! Thanks for that, made my day. :)
darrin's a big puss, barely weighs a buck dripping wet :)

smack28752

Wow, it must have been a LONG winter 'cause folks sure are quick on the trigger...

Sportbike Track Gear is a very good merchant. Their online store is excellent and prices are always competitive. Customer service also goes out of the way to accommodate their patrons. End of the day, these are good guys who are passionate about motorcycles and do very good job.

No, I have no reason or agenda for giving this endorsement. I have never ridden with any organization other than NESBA and have been associated with the club for about 4 years. I buy my stuff at the track when possible and have worked many times with Derek Leslie to get the items I needed... he is the man, btw.

I do agree with opinions here that we are way too intolerant of ideas that hint of disloyalty to NESBA. Often, harsh reactions come from misunderstanding a poster's intentions. Sometimes, we scare 'em off.

My $.02? Chill out, drink a beer and for goodness sake, let's get out on the track!!:cheers:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
D-Zum;116393 wrote: Yah DAMN RIGHTS I'm going to HotLanta!

Delivering Pitzer a case of Yuengling Porter, too!

I'll have a cooler full. Look for a V-Nose XLR Toy Hauler being pulled by a 2006 Red GMC.
mmmmyuengling porter...i will be by!

D-Zum

DAMMIT JUDY!!!!!!! Cancel whatever you got going on and make Summit in May!!!!!

I know I'm signed up for Hotlanta this Easter, Barber at the end of April, and
Summit in May.

Gotta take a little time off in June. Don't think the Mrs. will approve of me calling her on my cell phone between sessions telling her to take short breaths while the labor pains come and timing the intervals with my XT Lap timer. And Mom's coming around July 4th to change diapers..not tires. But, I'll let her use my No-Mar if she can figure out how it can be used for diaper changes.

At any rate...I bring at LEAST a case of beer with me wherever I go...and two's pretty much my limit on any night. The rest I like to share.

OH..and if you cannot get Yuengling where you're from, and have your own local microbrews you'd like to trade...I'll take a couple of trade requests. Did that with Ed from Wisconsin last year..that was pretty cool and a lot of fun because I like to try different beers.

rk97

BrianK01;116407 wrote: if Darrin weighs a buck you weigh in at 25 cents:popcorn:
LOL - that was my first thought too. Darrin is the happiest hard-ass I've ever met. I'd be afraid of him if I thought he could stop smiling long enough to actually get angry with me :D

plus i'm faster than him ...on foot (i hope!)

Meat

smack28752;116430 wrote:

I do agree with opinions here that we are way too intolerant of ideas that hint
of disloyalty to NESBA. Often, harsh reactions come from misunderstanding a poster's intentions. Sometimes, we scare 'em off.
:agree::agree::agree:
I FULLY AGREE!! You attract and keep people by being the best, not by intimidation and ridicule. And, if there were no other choices, what would keep the nesba vendors so good? That is the basis for a capitalistic free market economy that we are, or were, so proud of in the United States. Protectionism is not the American way, being the best is.