Summit Main 5-8 roll call

Redlining52

I plan on being there Friday, as long as the weather continues to look good. Is there any way to sign up for Advance prior to the event, I see they only give you the option for Novice and Intermediate on their site.

I plan on being there Friday, as long as the weather continues to look good. Is there any way to sign up for Advance prior to the event, I see they only give you the option for Novice and Intermediate on their site.
If you haven't run A group with N2 yet go ahead and sign up for I group and get with a coach when you get there. They will do an evaluation and if you've got it will bump you up. Man, the weather is looking great too!

HJ

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director

From the looks of your signature it appears you have an expert race license. If you have an expert race license I can put you directly into our A group. You can register now and come see me in the morning and I will get you put into the correct group.

Shiloh

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'll be there.

Kevin will your blow up doll be spending the night on your bike again?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director

See either Shiloh or myself with your Expert License and we'll get you situated.

Obviously I'm IN! NJMP was awesome. Legs are a little sore but well worth it.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Obviously I'm IN! NJMP was awesome. Legs are a little sore but well worth it.

Just your legs? Everything on me is sore. There is no rest on that track and the banana/fish hook or whatever the hell you call it is murder on my right quad, foot and upper body. Reminds me of how out of shape I am.

The blowup doll can make the trip. Sadly though, I will be arriving the morning of not the night before. So, you can't snuggle with her. I will look for you guys in the pits when I roll up in the am.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Hey all. I will have my fire pit if someone has wood (stooooop). I probably won't have any room to bring any. Come by the N2 Hauler and we can all hang out by the fire Thursday night. We will also be staying over Friday night to watch some racing action Saturday before heading north for Pocono Saturday evening. We'll have some grills going. My son Alex will be hanging out, Roberts son Robert will be with us and Ty's son Tyler will be hanging out too so bring your kids over. We'll take them snipe hunting or something lol!

See everyone soon.

Redlining52

From the looks of your signature it appears you have an expert race license. If you have an expert race license I can put you directly into our A group. You can register now and come see me in the morning and I will get you put into the correct group.

Shiloh

Will do thank you..

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
Hey all. I will have my fire pit if someone has wood (stooooop). I probably won't have any room to bring any. Come by the N2 Hauler and we can all hang out by the fire Thursday night. We will also be staying over Friday night to watch some racing action Saturday before heading north for Pocono Saturday evening. We'll have some grills going. My son Alex will be hanging out, Roberts son Robert will be with us and Ty's son Tyler will be hanging out too so bring your kids over. We'll take them snipe hunting or something lol!

See everyone soon.

I'll bring some firewood down with me. See you guys tomorrow night!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Sweet! See everyone soon!

FYI.........Advanced group is filling up so don't put off signing up until the morning of. This event last year we had to turn some A group riders away in the morning.

Sean Jordan

I'll be there as well and I'm also doing the race school! If all goes well I'll run with WERA this weekend too!

pgas32

I'll be there for my first full track day. I have a quick question regarding the paddock area though - is there anywhere I could back my truck up to to unload my bike? I have a UHaul trailer rented, but it would definitely save me some time and hassle if I could just put the bike in the bed of the truck. Loading it at my house is no problem, but I've never been to Summit Point. Thanks, and I'll see everyone tomorrow!

Scott Gilbert

I'll have a ramp for you to use and can assist unloading and loading. I'll be in the van, likely near the restroom/front of track space dependent. White, 05 R6.