Tally 15-16 Aug

tryzbiak

Want to say hi, heading to Tally in a weekish.
My third track day and excited, say hi if your there

#73 675 daytona, old fat guy

David Brown

Signed up as well. Older too but not chunky yet. Will be my third day on the track. Did a couple of days at VIR earlier this summer.

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
It's gonna be great. Looking forward to seeing y'all and having a blast.

tryzbiak

Cant wait, did a lot this week to my bike.
I bought my buds 675 to sell as stock but i stole all his goodies.
I feel like this is going to be fun.....

NH_to_MS

I'm anxious for next weekend! Installed a new front tire because I'm sure the old one would not have passed tech. Taped over my wheel weights. Probably gonna ride to work for the first half of the week before removing the mirrors and disconnecting and taping over lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tryzbiak

Installed a penski rear shock. Never used anything but my stock for 40k+ miles. So i wonder how thats going to feel....

Looks like this coming weekend is shaping up to be FUN! Weather looks perfect too! Great to see new friends and old friends coming out to enjoy our last Tally event of 2015!

HJ

tryzbiak

Cant wait.
Wanna learn as much as i can.
My last events with STT was great and basically has 1.1 all day due to small turn out day2.....

henroc10

I'll be there with a couple buddies. My first N2 TD. Looking forward to riding with some new folks and meeting some new people.

tryzbiak

First time to Tally. Is the parking on cement for my car and tent or grass is power easy to come by?
Wont get there till 9

henroc10

Parking is mostly grass unless you use RV parking. Power is usually fairly easy unless its a sold out day.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
I will be there with some fresh goodies on the bike. Unfortunately Anna can't make it, she's doing a triathlon this weekend. Any chance of some of John's famous cooking?

I might do something small brother - I am worn out from cooking after feeding 80+ at NCM this past weekend..... I just want to relax, run a smooth event, enjoy an after-hours adult beverage or two, and turn some blazing hot laps out there!

HJ

tujabro

Hey man I'll look for ya. Get ready to have some fun. This will be my second track day event with N2 and the first time at Tally.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

tryzbiak

Guys
Please feel free to say hi if you walk by my tent. Ill have 675 my bud will have a gsxr.
Looking foward to meeting everyone