They say smooth = speed. Looking for smoothest #

betarace

Bubba Zanetti;198731 wrote:

Though I must admit, I do like my fruity drinks. (I have a feeling a photoshopped photo will pop up now)

Ask and ye shall receive. This version has been edited since the last time it was posted on this board. I trust it is PG-13 or less.

99j710.jpg

betarace

I reserve the right to edit any of your posts in such a manner as to make you look as masculine as possible. To date I have failed miserably.

beac83

Johnathan,

As you can see, we are a fun-loving bunch. Welcome to the fun, the madness, and the addiction! Welcome to NESBA.

I'll be getting in sometime Friday evening, probably pitted near the tire building (building with an open shed attached). Stop by and say hi.

Also see the Smokeout thread. We are having a group dinner Sat night. You're welcome to join in.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
That picture of BZ is hawt. Wait till Snooks sees that!

Welcome, Jonathan. This is what you'll be treated to if you come ride on the east coast. We're a little nutz. In a good way.

Mr Windle

haha awesome stuff, looks like I'll fit right in.

I went with #21. i wanted to stay away from it because im sure theres a bunch on em out there... but i LIKE it dang-nabbit! My favorite football players #, Deion Primetime Sanders lol

very excited about tomorrow... hope my bike holds up.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

rk97

I asked for "infinity," but no dice... :D

Your RC will do fine on the track. I have seen MUCH sketchier bikes out there; including some of my own! You might get a bit of a workout from the big twin, but in its day, it was pretty much as good as it got.

prepare to be amazed by how much you never knew you didn't know about riding. Depending on which CR's are there, you might even be passed (on the gas) by an SV650. it's humbling, and awesome at the same time.