Time to Start getting ready for Barber

Ruhe52

Bike Prep yes clean all the dog food out of your exhaust
Stop watching the weather it does not matter end of the year you are riding rain or shine
:D

Ruhe52

You need to talk to Mikey and see if he has any of that Ol' Roy Race Fuel he was running in his R6 the last time we were at Barber!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruhe52;293063 wrote: Bike Prep yes clean all the dog food out of your exhaust
Stop watching the weather it does not matter end of the year you are riding rain or shine
:D
Jerry is responsible for any and all dog food :D

Ruhe52;293082 wrote: You need to talk to Mikey and see if he has any of that Ol' Roy Race Fuel he was running in his R6 the last time we were at Barber!!! :D

Please!!!! That was Pedigree. Only the best for my bikes:D

Ruhe52

Jerry is gonna be working on a special project most of the weekend.
You will need to feed your bike by yourself. :D

motorkas

Ruhe52;293081 wrote: So now you have your bung hole wired you are ready for Barber!!!!!!

so not ready. . .something tells me no amount of bung hole tightening can prepare you for this weekend. . .still trying to figure out why I'm so excited about going. . .:D

roy 826

My forks are on the way back from Thermosman and I should have them tomorrow. New Michelin Cups going on by weeks end.

Bike is ready except for those two small details.

Ruhe52

Gixer is all sorted except tires. What to run on a weekend with the range in temps. Something firm early then crazy soft later in the day. Sounds like a plan. See you Friday Chuck for my tires.

R6 waiting on Kit ECU and Bodywork ECU and harness by Thursday. Bodywork by Friday right Swens?

whitarnold

My bikes stay ready. Well, usually I have to bring the one that is not crashed at the moment. But, it will be ready!

z064life

picking up both enclosed trailers this weekend and will load next week...Bringing 7 other riders besides myself to this one

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
motorkas;293095 wrote: so not ready. . .something tells me no amount of bung hole tightening can prepare you for this weekend. . .still trying to figure out why I'm so excited about going. . .:D
I wasn't even coming till I saw you were going to be there. Now I'm all giddy. :D
I think Ruhe said the tshirts are extra absorbent incase of... well um.... you'll figure it out.

Ruhe52;293093 wrote: Jerry is gonna be working on a special project most of the weekend.

I thought I was a special project??????? That's what they told me when I got on that short bus. :rolleyes:

motorkas

Dave561;293134 wrote: I wasn't even coming till I saw you were going to be there. Now I'm all giddy. :D
I think Ruhe said the tshirts are extra absorbent incase of... well um.... you'll figure it out.
You know, I really do have to question my intelligence when I know I'm going to be voluntarily videotaping felony assault being perpetrated on myself. . .

Then again, there is something to be said about torture and humiliation as a teaching tool for learning a new track:D

Ruhe52

I thought I was a special project??????? That's what they told me when I got on that short bus.
Different kind of special Mikey:banghead:

I know I'm going to be voluntarily videotaping felony assault being perpetrated on myself. . .
I wouldn't worry about the track its what happens once the sun goes down and the banjo music starts playin' turn the camera off Kas :spank:

I wasn't even cuming till I saw you were going to be there. Now I'm all giddy.
Fixed it Dave or were you being a cheeky little devil with that play on words:wow:

Irish01

Special Projects, X-Tra Absorbent, Banjo Music,,, not that I wasn't already in but know I'm more-er IN :) Especially since yummy britches Dave is coming now!

Ruhe52;293093 wrote: Jerry is gonna be working on a special project most of the weekend.

Bike Prep yes clean all the dog food out of your exhaust

Jerry has had the R6 in Alabama since early Oct. So I either I am the special project or I'm more special because he's taking care of me first!!!!!!! :D

As for the weather, I'm willing to forgive all your slights against my fine sexy little Italian beauty and pick you up some rains from Dunlop before I come down if you would like.:rolleyes: I haven't bothered to check weather. It's gonna be gorgeous. Just like last year. No red flags and 2 great days of fun and frolic---on and off track:D

All BS aside, I'm looking forward to seeing all you folks again. I'm beginning to realize that riding is just the bonus of this club!!!!!:adore: