Time to Start getting ready for Barber

motorkas

Ruhe52;293148 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about the track its what happens once the sun goes down and the banjo music starts playin' turn the camera off Kas :spank:

We have a hardened fast rule about cameras and phones during late nights. . .we're deathly afraid we'll end up on the internet as one of these. . .:D

Fixed it Dave or were you being a cheeky little devil with that play on words:wow:
Exactly :D

I'm just hoping I don't get hit by random parts flying off his bike. . .:eek:uttahere:

whitarnold

I guess I will come on out. I just hate to drive all the way down there. Barber is like 15 miles from my house. I hate to waste the gas in my big old truck. Plus, I am a little tired of the facility. I have been there like 20 times this year already. You party talk provoked me into making the hard trip down - this LATE in the year. I mean it is COLD outside, Todays high is only 68*.

mjkuhno

New bearings/seals in the rims, Ntecs mounted, new front pads, fluids changed and wiped with a baby's diaper.

Just need to get the Dunlop wets mounted so I know it'll be dry :) and prep the toyhauler.

Completely, totally excited - I might not sleep the rest of the week :wow: