To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

roy 826

I hope to be there both days. Hopefully, I busted something in my ohlins 30 forks at barber this past weekend. Not a crash just 2 massive tank slappers out of the infield and some extreme braking took its toll on the big girl.

I've contacted Thermosman so I should be back going by Nov.

matt2212

The Irish Racing crew will be in attendance with an end of season Meat-n-Greet to rival all others on Saturday night. ALL are invited to close out the season in proper fashion

Mr Kenny Walsh will be on the grill doing his thing with Burgers, Dogs and more

I will be bringing a batch of pulled pork and Cole slaw.

Plus some Carolina Shrimp and Oysters.

All for a donation to the RRW Action Fund. good food, great friends, and an awesome cause.

JRA

matt2212;290914 wrote: The Irish Racing crew will be in attendance with an end of season Meat-n-Greet to rival all others on Saturday night. ALL are invited to close out the season in proper fashion

Mr Kenny Walsh will be on the grill doing his thing with Burgers, Dogs and more

I will be bringing a batch of pulled pork and Cole slaw.

Plus some Carolina Shrimp and Oysters.

All for a donation to the RRW Acton Fund. good food, great friends, and an awesome cause.
Going to be epic for sure!

A word to the wise...if you are planning on attending Barber waiting to sign up might not be the best idea if you know what I mean.

Irish01

JRA;290921 wrote: Going to be epic for sure!

A word to the wise...if you are planning on attending Barber waiting to sign up might not be the best idea if you know what I mean.
Yup , agreeing with John. a) it Will sell out as it is the season ender & b) we need to know the head count for food! Matt Paulson is thy King of the 'Outer Banks Seafood'

Lets wrap the season up right and in style! ALL food Donations go to the AIR FENCE FUND RAISER!

roy 826

JRA;290921 wrote: Going to be epic for sure!

Advice taken, found out just a few minutes ago my fork bushings failed. Should be an easy fix so I will go ahead and sign up.

noobinacan

Its a holiday weekend too, that Monday is Veteran's day!!
so +1 on sell out

Weather is usually good as well, since its change of season..so no crazy rain or thunderstorms.

Can't wait...:popcorn:

Barber-motorsports-park.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
matt2212;290920 wrote: :eek:

Sweet, now someone drag Vinny down with them:popcorn:
Matt my man!! I would love to make this trip...I have to look into some things. :cool:

roy 826

I am 100% in for both days even though my trackbike is currently down with busted forks. Went ahead and bought both days anyway, don't want to miss this.

If for some strange reason I can't get her back together between now and then y'all watch out I am bringing my GSXR750 streetbike (taped up lights and all) to fill the gap. Hope it doesn't come down to that as I'd hate to scratch up my shiny streetbike.

Hopefully I will know more about the 1000 forks today.

JBZ1k

I'm in for both days and I'm bringing a friend to his first track weekend as well. It's going to be awesome.

nolarocks

In!

I'm so ready for Barber with the NESBA crew!! I had a great time last year and look forward to another great weekend!

Cheers guys,

Chris