To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

leanangler

Control Rider
I'll be there. Looking forward to a great event to end the year.

As JRA said, sign up early and tell your friends!! :D

roy 826

My forks are en route to Thermosman. It won't be a quick turn around since he is out on the road right now for another two weeks. He promised me he would have me ready by Nov. I hope so.

matt2212

roy 826;291339 wrote: My forks are en route to Thermosman. It won't be a quick turn around since he is out on the road right now for another two weeks. He promised me he would have me ready by Nov. I hope so.
NESBAs vender performance cycle Worx can get you right

Give chuck a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ruhe52

Oh ok I guess I'll go.

Bringing a buddy of mine that has not been out with us for awhile and he is riding A group so take it easy on him.

roy 826

matt2212;291371 wrote: NESBAs vender performance cycle Worx can get you right

Give chuck a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not an option this is Mikes deal 100%. I've been working with him for 10 years now. Even with his full plate these days he has not forgot his core customer base, me :D

ceptorman

roy 826;291339 wrote: My forks are en route to Thermosman. It won't be a quick turn around since he is out on the road right now for another two weeks. He promised me he would have me ready by Nov. I hope so.
Mike's a good guy, if he said they'll be ready, I'll bet they will be.

blip

Admins, what is availability looking like? I know I can register but have a group of friends that also want to go.

Thanks

blip

^^^

Agree, but would like to know so I can get the group to sign up Faster LOL. I guess I could lie. Wanna get everyone in their groups signed up.

roy 826

blip;291454 wrote: Agree, but would like to know so I can get the group to sign up Faster LOL. I guess I could lie. Wanna get everyone in their groups signed up.
I would just go ahead and sign up. I am not riding at Barber with STT this month because I dragged ass way back in August.

As it happened my bike ended up breaking so it would have been a long shot even if I had the spots bought.

I'm sure if you buy and decide not to go you'd have no trouble selling the spots. This stuff packs out this time of year.

Tuono1000R;291483 wrote: I just went to sign-up. It appears I group is sold-out. :eek: :(
Might be selling my two days in I group shortly. STT is at RA that same weekend and since I just got my A bump with them I might take on RA instead of doing Barber - got Barber with STT Oct. 19 & 20.

HJ

Tuono1000R

hurricanejohn;291525 wrote: Might be selling my two days in I group shortly.... STT ...... I just got my A bump with them I might take on RA instead of doing Barber - got Barber with STT Oct. 19 & 20.
HJ
I definitely would be interested. Let me know.