Track Jak

wiredsolaris

Eddie showed me his. And damn dude, I just saw you in the YouTube video for it. And the chalky white legs confirmed it was you! HAHA

Was fun pitting beside you and your buddies this past weekend at CMP.

I am certainly gonna get me one of these from you if you can PM your your PayPal info.

Derek (Wired) Solaris
Mem # 5450
Bike # 266
2001 R6
2007 50th Ann. R1

Irish01

Without a doubt one of the most efficient and coolest tools out there! Seriously you guys should check it out for sure!

Meat

I've got one! But haven't had the chance to use it yet. It did get rained on pretty heavily and it still looks new.

It really looks nicely constructed and well thought out.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
After watching the vid, couple questions....what holds it up in place? Is it like a hydraulic floor jack? Or something else? How's the lock/release work? Is the height infinitely adjustable?

Meat

It is held in place by some sort of spring loaded mechanism (I don't want to speculate on the internal mechanism). It is infinitely adjustable from the ground to full height (5 or 6 inches, I am guessing). You just pull on the upright handle to adjust upward (SUPER easy) and there is a thumb button on end of upright handle to release.

No hydraulic, pneumatic, or nuclear, only mechanical.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
No nuclear? Damn. Hahaha.

Thanks, Meat, good info, just what I was looking for. Have you actually used it yet? Lemme know when you do. I'm so tired of trying to leverage a 2x4 between the tire and my ass. Or lifting the wheel with my toes. This sure looks like it would save my back!

Ruhe52

Judy I have one that I have used many times. It is very easy to use and short of a shot of try flow on the moving parts (which I have not had to do) it is maintenance free. so the good news is you don't have to do anything for it to work before you do your work)

It is one of those "Shit why didn't I think of that"
Great tool makes tire changes less of a chore.

YOU NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Ruhe52

Judy I have one that I have used many times. It is very easy to use and short of a shot of try flow on the moving parts (which I have not had to do) it is maintenance free. so the good news is you don't have to do anything for it to work before you do your work)

It is one of those "Shit why didn't I think of that"
Great tool makes tire changes less of a chore.

YOU NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks, Mike. Sounds like I do need one of these. Is the guy who makes them a NESBA member? He should post an ad in the classified section. Agreed, one of those "why didn't I think of that?!" things. The older I get, the less I like contorting myself on the garage floor! LOL.

Irish01

Word! Eddie did a Great Job with this one people, like Wiredsolaris, Mike, Meat and I are saying,, I will no longer worry about my recently painted toenails any longer!!!! LOL All kidding aside, if you haven't seen it, tried it and bought it,,, DO IT! We all have them and love em! The man did it right!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Well, all you guys have sold me. I'll be ordering later this week....
It'll be great not to be lifting a wheel with my feet, or playing seesaw on a 2x4.

Ruhe52

and let's be honest folks Eddie is just plain sexy to boot!!!!!!!

Smart and Sexy are a hell of a combo!!!!!!!!!

asmooth600rr

tire jack

I got one, it is great, no more toe jack. Just set it and forget it. Far better than by bamboo steamer. I highly recommend one in every garage and pit.
H. Tyner