TrackWraps!! Almost done!!

Katie785

Got most of my bodywork back - just took the tank to them on Friday so I don't have that done yet, but so far IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!..
*Please not that none of the body work is actually attached to the bike (or put on all the way)... theres too much stuff in our tiny garage right now to have the room to even put it on lol.

bikes012.jpg

bikes013.jpg

bikes014.jpg

bikes015.jpg

They have a bunch of less "girlie" designs, but thought I would pass on some info on the almost finished product. I was really excited with how it turned out.

toptaz1000rr

katie... at least this time i wont wory about not noticing its you as i come up on the inside LOL :) sorry again :(

at least this season you can teach me a few things

Fire929

Looks good so far. Would really like to see it when you get everything finished and mounted.

NoBull

Ryan,

I was talking to a couple of trackbuddies about this product this past weekend. How hard is it to install so it looks professional? How long does it take to do a part like a lower?

Thanks.

crewnutz

so its about $350 for enough panels to do your whole bike? does that include your # plates?

its really cool lookin but the amount of time you have to invest to actually install and the price isnt any better than getting someone to paint your bike (which means you dont have to do anything for lazy ppl like me)

if it was $350 installed for a cool print like that (minus the gayness) id be all over it :D

RyanITV

Admin
Dunno - paint used to run me between $500-600 for a straight color, black lower and plates. Could also take 2 weeks - this takes an afternoon. It could go either way - if you're more of a DIY person or have a friend to help, it'll save some $$.

Here's another - used less than 2 panels, so $200...

buell3.jpg

Ryan