Trackwraps

Black Sheep

Is this basically a thick sticker with special adhesive? Could I cut out number plate shapes and stick on my existing paint without having to cover the whole tail and remove and reuse again later?

RyanITV

Admin
Black Sheep;34434 wrote: Is this basically a thick sticker with special adhesive? Could I cut out number plate shapes and stick on my existing paint without having to cover the whole tail and remove and reuse again later?
It's actually fairly thin - that's what allows it to conform to all the curves. But yes, you could just cut plates from it and put it on the bodywork. They're not designed to be reusable - once it "sets", it's on there - it comes off without leaving any residue, but you'll likely tear or stretch it during removal.

There's more detailed info in the FAQ on the site, too.

Ryan

Katie785

I posted a pic of the tail on my facebook!!.. So far, I've gotten good comments on it! Great work guys!

n9339402_54629442_8680.jpg

snikwad

damn Katie, you put your "tail" on the net for all to see like that?
lol, thats one sweet looking tail tho

nrcooled

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on this but I would like to get some directions ahead of time to make sure that I have the right tools/time/skill to pull this off.

Are there any directions posted somewhere?

nrcooled

I just want to say QUICKEST SHIPPING EVAR!!!

I just got everything in the mail and kudos for the awesome support Ryan!!!

I'll try to get pics up with a write up on experience.

drizkol

Any ideas on how many panels it would take to do an entire r6 shark skinz and tank? (probably 2 or 3 I was guessing..?)

zangman

Got the carbon fiber wraps for my 675. I did the lower and it shows the runs in my paint. Oh well, it IS just a trackbike. Then someone dared me to to the sprocket cover.
CFSprocketCoversmall.jpg