Trackwraps

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I was curious, so I looked it up. It's a modern camo.

p1130620vl1.jpg

RyanITV

Admin
I did a test print of it today - looks pretty close to the sample image. Less saturated than I thought it would be and the edges are a bit soft, but it looks good. Camera and lighting in the print room makes the print look a bit yellower than it is in person.

Ryan

eagletangogreen

RyanITV;43273 wrote: I did a test print of it today - looks pretty close to the sample image. Less saturated than I thought it would be and the edges are a bit soft, but it looks good. Camera and lighting in the print room makes the print look a bit yellower than it is in person.

Ryan
Sweet are you guys going to be at the WERA Summit event next week???

RyanITV

Admin
eagletangogreen;43307 wrote: Sweet are you guys going to be at the WERA Summit event next week???
Nope - my next outing is NJMP 4/10-4/12. I think Katie may have hew trackwrapped R6 at Summit, but not sure.

Ryan

Katie785

I'll be there at Summit with WERA next weekend.
I think you saw my wrap at VIR - I met you at the Pirelli tent where I was helping Ron Peril get a hat lol..

If you didn't get a close look at my bike at VIR, I'll make sure you get a good and up-and-close look at the wrap at Summit. I also have the left overs from when we wrapped my bike. I'll bring that and I can demonstrate how it works and get a feel for the material.

eagletangogreen

Katie785;43381 wrote: I'll be there at Summit with WERA next weekend.
I think you saw my wrap at VIR - I met you at the Pirelli tent where I was helping Ron Peril get a hat lol..

If you didn't get a close look at my bike at VIR, I'll make sure you get a good and up-and-close look at the wrap at Summit. I also have the left overs from when we wrapped my bike. I'll bring that and I can demonstrate how it works and get a feel for the material.
Sounds like a plan!:)

Trimmed Jennis

any other potential desings in the works? i was thinking something along the lines of rivited sheet metal. but with large plates instead of the small squares.

Either way, these look awesome and i'm probably going to order some for the gsxr.

Katie785

There are always new designs in the works. If you ever want something custom like that, you can E-mail us and we can see what we will come up with.

jsin38

Just watched the tank installation video on the website and got a crazy idea. How do you think this stuff would do wrapped around an ice hockey goalie mask?