Turn 5 Crash Sunday I group

Bseville

I was one of the riders involved in the 3rd session crash in turn 5. I am not sure what exactly happened and was wondering if anyone could help with this. I believe I was hit from behind as I was turning in. Apparently I was knocked out, I hit my head pretty hard as it cracked the back of my helmet. I went to the ER when I got home to have a CAT scan and the doc said I have a mild concussion with whip lash to my neck. I have lots of bruising and still dizzy today with a lot of stiffness. I just can not remember what happened. I would like to thank the "A" riders Ryan, and Wade for helping my wife load up, I was just not feeling up to it.

Drew, I believe you were behind me, maybe you can help me remember what happened, I did not know if I did something wrong, if I did I appoligize to the other rider for causing the accident. I know I talked to Katie after I got back to the pits, but I do not remember much of our converstation.

Ben:(

Mischaman93

Ben

I saw the crash from the grandstands but adictionbass was right behind you. He can give you a little more info.

I wish a speedy recovery for you and Todd.

Drew, thanks for your help with Josh afterwards

Mischa

adictionbass

Blaise;15564 wrote: I'm just glad you're mostly alright.... still unsure on Todd's condition.
I'm assuming Todd was the rider of bike 96? My buddy and I were directly behind the crash. We actually have the whole thing on video, but its a little graphic.

Ben, I don't have a lot of time as I am at work right now, but you can PM me or leave a message here and I will be able to give you a little more info later on today.

Katie785

Ben,

I didnt see the crash happen, our conversation was mostly making sure that you were OKAY. Hopefully Drew, who was right behind you, can help you out. I am glad to hear that you are doing well and hopefully we will hear some good news about the other guy soon. If you need anything let us know !

1060westaddison

I saw the whole thing from start to finish - I'll send you a PM. Also, I'm glad to know you are doing better and I hope the other rider is doing better as well.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Ben...glad to hear you are OK. My prayers go out to Todd for a speedy recovery. We pitted next to Todd the weekend before at Beaver and he is a great guy. He wrecked Monday at Beaver in T2, talk about a bad week.

Yank 521

Control Rider
when u guys went throught turn 4 a guy was off to your right. u was making a pass. the guy that was behind u was following behind u to make the pass also.. then all of a sudden i don't know if u grabbed way to much brake, or he was sleeping in his helmet. but he could not stop intime and which cause him to hit u on the left rear side. hope u are doin well.

Bseville

Stealth, is that you Gary who was pitted across from me? It was cool to hang out with you guys Saturday night. You tell some good a$$ stories.

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Bseville;15964 wrote: Stealth, is that you Gary who was pitted across from me? It was cool to hang out with you guys Saturday night. You tell some good a$$ stories.
Hey Ben,

Yep, that was Gary. Glad to hear your alright! Sorry to see you go through all of this as it was not your fault. Glad Wade and I could help out and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask.

As for Todd, I just met him this weekend - hope all is well and you have a speedy recovery!!

Bseville

Gary,

I was the one who apparently was hit from behind. Where you down there when it happened? Heck of a way to end the season. Good luck to you guys racing this coming weekend. Again, some good story telling.

Blaise

adictionbass;16488 wrote: Has anyone heard anything about Todd's condition?
Spoke to him on the phone... no broken bones, just a messy knee injury. He's in good spirits and will be back riding next year.

Get better soon man :)

adictionbass

Blaise;16490 wrote: Spoke to him on the phone... no broken bones, just a messy knee injury. He's in good spirits and will be back riding next year.

Get better soon man :)
No broken bones???? What??? I was literally looking inside of his kneecap. Did it just pull out and push through the side of his leg? Wow...

Drewbie

Wow. No broken bones! Thats great news, although a knee injury isnt better. Thanks for the update. And get well soon Todd.