VIR S,S oh boy !!!

bmrboy

COME ONE, COME ALL,fellow riders its still 2 weeks away ,South coarse,2 days best little E-ticket ride in town ,:wow:
It"s fun it"s fast it"s blast a and 1/2 Who"s coming :tothetrack: see y"all there ... :D

Batmanusmc

I'll be there on Saturday too! I have only been on the south when it was a part of the Grand or Full course and those section are a lot of fun.

madriders86

You're the only person who's posted so far from GA ruhe. Everyone else is in NC, or VA/

Ya'll can keep that place ;)

Ruhe52

Oh sorry forgot about the rule of only ride the track in your backyard. I am in constant violation. shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Don't tell anyone.

JRA

madriders86;245217 wrote: You're the only person who's posted so far from GA ruhe. Everyone else is in NC, or VA/

Ya'll can keep that place ;)

I'm equal distance to RA and VIR. I love them both, but if I had to chose I'm heading to GA!

Irish01

Umm, I thought the VIR S/S event was the weekend before RA? Cause me and few of the crew were thinking about stopping by for some track time on the way down to GA. Either way Ruhe is right! RA shindig is wheres its at :)

2ndChapter

Irish01;245246 wrote: Umm, I thought the VIR S/S event was the weekend before RA? Cause me and few of the crew were thinking about stopping by for some track time on the way down to GA. Either way Ruhe is right! RA shindig is wheres its at :)

Your right its the weekend before..I'm in for VIR (both days)...hmm still thinking bout road A.

JRA

Irish01;245246 wrote: Umm, I thought the VIR S/S event was the weekend before RA? Cause me and few of the crew were thinking about stopping by for some track time on the way down to GA. Either way Ruhe is right! RA shindig is wheres its at :)

Actually it's the weekend before and after

Look at the schedule.:D

denbsteph

I'm in for Saturday, ( will arrive early Friday evening ) gonna put some newly acquired skills to work before RA :cool:

Cycleeric

JRA;245228 wrote: I'm equal distance to RA and VIR. I love them both, but if I had to chose I'm heading to GA!
Same here but I dont think Andee is ready for Rd Atl yet but Im sure a few more days with NESBA and she'll be itching to go

Ruhe52

Yes Kenny Three weekends in a row. Final weekend a great charity event and cookout. Living the dream baby.
Stack of tires in the garage. See you at South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish01

JRA;245255 wrote: Actually it's the weekend before and after.

Look at the schedule.:D
You are most correct Sir! I blame my lack of attention to the schedule on BEER :D

Ruhe52;245301 wrote:
Yes Kenny Three weekends in a row. Final weekend a great charity event and cookout. Living the dream baby.
Stack of tires in the garage. See you at South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roger that Brotha, just got to work out a few work related items and all should be good!