VIR South August 2nd (Monday)

dhelsley22

It was a beautiful day out there, so much time I ran out of gas and as usual I felt like I improved more than I thought I could. Gotta work on right hand turns and staying on a good line.

No need to thank me, I'm always happy to feed friends! Next time I'll have to let everyone know at the morning meeting to come grab some food so I don't take so much home!

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
What a day! The weather was amazing, the track time was plentiful, and the company was great. It could not have gone better.

I was initially concerned that thirty minute sessions would be too much, but honestly, every time the checkered flag came out I thought "oh damn ... already???" It was that much fun. Thanks to Anthony and all the CRs for hosting such a great track day.

bmart

Control Rider
Hey all. The last video is loading now. The link is in my signature below. Feel free to subscribe and post comments there or here. Try to refrain from any yo momma jokes...unless they're great.

bmart

Control Rider
And, here's a question for those who came (this time or in the past):

What did you find that you could learn at South that you coun't learn elsewhere?

For me, it is adjusting trajectory with body english and not more lean angle (a lot of later apex and offcamber exits), and really looking faaaar ahead.