VIR track calendar

fr3sh

VIRs track calendar is showing a nesba day on March 19-20, 2011. is this correct? im hoping so. im want to get on the track

fr3sh

Go look at vir track calendar. I may be wrong but I see nesbas names for march 19-20. I pray its right. I've haven't been on the track yet and I hopes its right. I don't want to wait til july for my first vir track day. Fingers crosssssed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kawaholic

yup, according to the vir calendar they've got nesba for 3/19 and 3/20 on the south course. it's also showing 3/21 on the north course which is a monday. i wonder if that might be a sed. nothing on the nesba calendar yet but it IS on the vir calendar. maybe someone in the know will chime in.

fr3sh

I hope the chime in, I pray its correct. So ready for my first day on the track.

fr3sh

As long as they actually have it count on me being there.

kawaholic

i'll sign up right NOW...lol...i've done north (which is definitely my favorite) and full. hey daddy, have you rode south? if so, how is it? it doesn't look like as much fun as north or full but i guess any day on the track is good enough for me...:D

fr3sh

Sounds like there is already a few people in. Ha. Immma need to meet some people to show me the ropes. I'm just excited to get on the track. Can't wait for 2011 track days to start.

kawaholic

ha ha, prepare to be severely addicted to the most fun you've ever had on a bike. you're gonna want to spend every last cent you have on track days. your street bike will be severely neglected and you won't want to ride on the street ever again.

DFlowe

All the various configurations of VIR are great, but I've spent more time on the South course and I enjoy it the best.

I'm sure a new Nesba schedule that will include these dates will be posted after all the contracts are finalized in early 2011.

fr3sh

lemondrop;165206 wrote: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......better wear your long undies
I think my excitment to get out on the track for the first time will over power the cold weather.

fr3sh

i actually got a used pair of frank thomas leathers off ebay for $100. minor srcapes. and new set of frank thomas for christmassssss

kawaholic

D-Zum;164975 wrote: All VIRs layouts are great and a LOT of fun.
DFlowe;165210 wrote: All the various configurations of VIR are great, but I've spent more time on the South course and I enjoy it the best.

I'm sure a new Nesba schedule that will include these dates will be posted after all the contracts are finalized in early 2011.
thanks guys, i can't imagine being disappointed with ANY of their layouts. MAN, I LOVE THAT PLACE...LOL

lemondrop;165206 wrote: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......better wear your long undies
yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

fr3sh;165250 wrote:
I think my excitment to get out on the track for the first time will over power the cold weather.

:haha:

dbakerpa;165444 wrote:
Roebling is that same date. What to do? What to do?
i'd say it's a safe bet that it'll be warmer at roebling. that's on my to do list as well. hmmm, what to do?

fr3sh;165250 wrote: I think my excitment to get out on the track for the first time will over power the cold weather.

This is great news. I wasn't able to make any of the dates after I purchased my '09 R6 and I've been itching to get out on the track. I'll definitely be in for one of these dates...providing it's not SNOWING that weekend.

I'm looking forward to my first track day also, maybe I'll catch you there.