VIR Videos

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
yohoho;292565 wrote: Looks like fun, are you running stock gearing or have you adjusted down?
Stock gearing. ECU is flashed and the speedo was corrected as part of it, hence the reason the numbers seem off. Used to read 160ish at the kink, now reads pretty damn accurate compared to GPS.

The stock gearing ratio is fantastic, as a whole. There's not a whole lot of tracks it doesn't work good at. Yeah, some specific tracks MAY need 1 up or down on the rear, but never anything as drastic as dropping 1 on the counter shaft sprocket.

Until I'm chasing 32's at North, I'm going to stick with the stock 16/45. I find spots all over the damn track where I'm going too slow, braking too early, etc. It ain't the gearing stopping me from breaking my 1:35 goal, it's the slow ass rider on the bike. :cool:

snikwad

yohoho;292564 wrote: Looking good, looks like there was quite a full track in I as well as B on Monday.
Yeah I was pretty full. a few sessions out there it got hairy, lots of bunching up, and stuff like Mike was talking about, made a few of us nervous. BUt overall, good times.

Nice riding, saw you pass me and many others, good pace, I sure gotta work on some things next season!
hehe, thanks, im just getting back to my previous ways, been 1s and 2s trackdays the past 2 years.
Before you know it, youre in A group and im still in I. Seems to be the trend when for me.

As long as im driving home smiling my ass off i dont care tho. :)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
upnadam;292628 wrote: Looking good out there man. Watched you at Patriot and seeing this vid, you are peddling that R6, noice! :cool:
Thanks! I noticed an improvement in my riding. I kept you in sight for 5 turns, instead of 2 turns from the last time at North.

:haha::haha::haha:

crash675

I just uploaded one from I group monday. The rest are kinda foggy due to the temp change. Feel free to check it out on my youtube crash67532. Had a blast monday.

devildogae

crash675;292642 wrote: I just uploaded one from I group monday. The rest are kinda foggy due to the temp change. Feel free to check it out on my youtube crash67532. Had a blast monday.
They haven't uploaded from what I can find, post links plz

snikwad

crash675;292674 wrote: Its on there. I cant figure out to post a link with my phone. I h8 computers lol.
Click the share link below the video. Copy link. Open browser or tap talk. Post link. Done.

noobinacan

Bill, you were movin on Monday for sure...
I needed a moment to myself after that one. felt much worse from where I was ...haha :popcorn:
Thanks for posting.

shell015;292878 wrote: Here's some A group videos:

VIR North A group videos from Oct 21, 2013. Standard Def Wide Go Pro.

Session 3: http://youtu.be/Na3psfCzTY0 Aman almost highsides in T4/5 at the 5:50 mark

Session 6: http://youtu.be/rXV7ZBEi33U Got my fastest lap starting around the 8:40 mark

RADAR Magnet

Yee Haw Aman! You look like you're getting ready for a career in rodeo; getcha a pair of chaps and strap a cowboy hat on your helmet and you'll be good to go!