Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I got a Ninja Bullet for Xmas this year and my favorite breakfast is:

- About 1.5 cups of Apple Juice
- 2 packets of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 Apple/cinnamon Greek yogurt
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (optional)

Blend it up with the Bullet.

It's just freakin' yummy!

Alex had a sip and now he has to have a "Baby Bullet" of his own in my smaller tumbler.
Imagine how much better physical condition of the USA would be if more parents set such a good example. :like:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thanks Mike. But, I'm a far cry from the example for America's aspiring parents.

I'm more of a somewhat controlled level of juvenile delinquent.

mpusch

Micah
I'm a big fan of oatmeal for breakfast. I mix one of the instant oatmeal packs in with a half cup or so of plain Quaker oats. Pretty frequently I'll cut up a banana and mix that in as well. Solid breakfast, and fairly filling too!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
S
I'm a big fan of oatmeal for breakfast. I mix one of the instant oatmeal packs in with a half cup or so of plain Quaker oats. Pretty frequently I'll cut up a banana and mix that in as well. Solid breakfast, and fairly filling too!
same breakfast every day. Especially at the track. Quick, easy and filling.

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Question... And correct me if I am wrong. Are you currently in Japan? And don't they have a healthier lifestyle over there?
Wendy, Yup still in Japan, I'm still looking for work to get back to the US before the summer. YES food here is amazing and delicious! Although Western foods are creeping into the diets of many younger folks. I try to avoid those. Japanese people eat small portions, always have soups and salad in their meals, take walks every day, are active on weekends, not lazy like Americans :p