Was Wondering.....

kawijay

New to this
Vinyl comes in lots of colors! Kawi green on a black background could work...I think the kawi green should be enough of a contrast, as long as it's not a real dark green, which I don't believe it is.

Kawi green is a really bright green..... Should stand out on the black background really well. Think that's what I am gonna go for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg ZX6R

Early on, I went with green painters tape over the headlights and black stick on numbers. Was pretty easy to put on, as Slow Steve usually did it.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I use blue painters tape over the headlights, since it matches the color of my bike. Then I use plain masking tape for the numbers. My number is 78 and I just make them look like numbers on a digital clock. Never had an issue when I went through tech. If you do go with tape make sure it's good enough quality that it won't leave behind any glue. Please learn from my mistake.

kawijay

New to this
No need to overthink it if using tape. . .save that for planning out your paint job for your dedicated track set up. . .;)

I am hoping by track season to have another bike. So I may as well just continue to make my current bike track specific. Just trying to do slow easy steps right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk