Way to go bo!!!

Indeed!

I remember when Bo was in I group. I had so much fun in the Friday session riding with him chasing down that 600. Didnt know it was Bo until he pulled his helmet off LOL!

Good choice for a new CR NESBA!

BZ

borislav

Control Rider
Big thanks to everybody,specialy Rob for telling me "you'll be just fine"when he told me that he will bump me to "A" and I was scared out of mine mind,Dave for beliving in me by giving me orange shirt,my friends Buck,Steve,Greg for support on decission to start doing track days and doing it with me!Chris and Kris I hope I was of any help to you this past weekend and also to riders in "B" group!
Bubba chasing and catching that 600 with you was sooo much fun and I hope i was able to help you doing it!
Thanks to all again and see you soon

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Hey my mistake, Kub wanted me to give you an elite T-shirt, not an Orange one. My bad. :D

Just kidding, you did great. Glad to have you on the team.

Greg ZX6R

Congrats Bo! Good to see one of our little group of Annapolis back road street riders progress to your level. Hope to see you out at Lightning in a few weeks.

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;254672 wrote: Hey my mistake, Kub wanted me to give you an elite T-shirt, not an Orange one. My bad. :D

Just kidding, you did great. Glad to have you on the team.
Hahaa Dave,looks like you will not miss any chance to bust may balls!
Thank you sir, I was doing my best and will try to do that in the future!:cheers:

borislav

Control Rider
Greg ZX6R;254678 wrote: Congrats Bo! Good to see one of our little group of Annapolis back road street riders progress to your level. Hope to see you out at Lightning in a few weeks.
Thanks Greg,I'll be there for sure!

motorkas

First off Congrads!!!!!!!! Had NO IDEA that it was your first day as a CR (that was actually a compliment as it seemed you have been doing it for a long time). . .Second, thanks for working with me yesterday - really appreciated the time and feedback - especially since it was an a busy day. Next time I'll definitely have to track you down off the track - between the RC-51, Davidsonville backroads, and your fine taste in leathers, not to mention your advice and feed back - I surely owe you a beer next time!!!!:D

Once again Congrads!!!!!

BT