Way to go bo!!!

CptCurt

Congrats Bo! I miss all kinds of good stuff the days I cant make it to the track. Looking forward to you working with me some day. Help a brother out.

borislav

Control Rider
motorkas;254703 wrote: First off Congrads!!!!!!!! Had NO IDEA that it was your first day as a CR (that was actually a compliment as it seemed you have been doing it for a long time). . .Second, thanks for working with me yesterday - really appreciated the time and feedback - especially since it was an a busy day. Next time I'll definitely have to track you down off the track - between the RC-51, Davidsonville backroads, and your fine taste in leathers, not to mention your advice and feed back - I surely owe you a beer next time!!!!:D

Once again Congrads!!!!!

BT
You are very welcome,I'm glad I could help you to have more fun and to enjoy this wondurful sport of ours.Days of flying on Davidsonville backroads are long gone for me but I will be more than happy to meet you and to drink a beer with you after awesome day at track!If you are at B/I day look for me and we can continue work on your improvements.:cheers:

borislav

Control Rider
beevan217;254716 wrote: Congrats bo!!! Good stuff
CptCurt;254774 wrote: Congrats Bo! I miss all kinds of good stuff the days I cant make it to the track. Looking forward to you working with me some day. Help a brother out.
Agile;254817 wrote:
Congrats Bo, good to see you this weekend
Lenny ZX9R;254890 wrote:
Great addition to the team! Way to go Bo! You did just fine!:)
Thank you all again,I realy don't want to miss anybody...Love you all!