Way to go Greg-O!

Since Bo has already turned this into a "thread jack"...

Quit being stubborn BZ and get an R6 (or go the other side of the scale and get a GSXR1000... I hear the '05s are fantastic). As far as "the king of B", I thought that title belonged to SlowSteve... Or is it "Broke Back Steve"? Picture coming soon....

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;257212 wrote: Since Bo has already turned this into a "thread jack"...

Quit being stubborn BZ and get an R6 (or go the other side of the scale and get a GSXR1000... I hear the '05s are fantastic). As far as "the king of B", I thought that title belonged to SlowSteve... Or is it "Broke Back Steve"? Picture coming soon....
Last time I checked your bike is in my garage:D

Streetfighter122;257212 wrote: Since Bo has already turned this into a "thread jack"...

Brokeback Trackday....my kind of movie. :p

And I am not stubborn, when you pass John or Bob "in a turn" at T-bolt, then I'll consider a R6.

BZ

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;257201 wrote: I think I'm still going to give you a little push on the straights though. :DYou are such a nice guy Dave:D
Streetfighter122;257212 wrote:
Since Bo has already turned this into a "thread jack"...

It's always Bo's fault I know!:doh:

borislav

Control Rider
I get the message,first of all I want to apologize to Greg for starting this crap (it was with best intentions) and second I missused my words (which is nothing new we have thread about it) what I wanted to say to Bubba with all respect is bike is capable to do fast laps but are you willing to put a lot on the line to take it there!?Riding four strokes makes it a lot easyer and those guys that you mentioned they are racers and we are just plain 'ol dudes!Haveing hair cut like Albert Einstein does not make me smart as he is/was!

Sorry Grego congrats again

borislav;257231 wrote: I get the message,first of all I want to apologize to Greg for starting this crap (it was with best intentions) and second I missused my words (which is nothing new we have thread about it) what I wanted to say to Bubba with all respect is bike is capable to do fast laps but are you willing to put a lot on the line to take it there!?Riding four strokes makes it a lot easyer and those guys that you mentioned they are racers and we are just plain 'ol dudes!Haveing hair cut like Albert Einstein does not make me smart as he is/was!

Yes Bo, I want to take the 125 as far as I can :D

I don't want easy...I don't learn well with easy.

BZ

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
BZ

All I meant was you & the other 2 stroke fellas I've seen at the track put in such a large amount of time tuning vs riding. The more seat time you get the faster you will progress. R6, Gsxr 600, CBR600, any of these will give you tons of seat time without having to turn wrenches all day at the track.

Greg, Done congratulating you. Time to place target on your back for next year!:p

borislav

Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;257233 wrote: Yes Bo, I want to take the 125 as far as I can :D

I don't want easy...I don't learn well with easy.

BZ
I respect that Dan and if you need any help of mine just ask!
Cheers!

I look forward to our next ride together Bo. I'll be leaning TZ out for more power so that final piece of the puzzle is added.

BZ

Greg ZX6R

trekuhl;257264 wrote: next time the IPA is on me. let me know what u get an itch for...
Thanks Trey. Now that you mention it, if you come across a Pliny the Elder IPA from Russian River, I will not argue with you.

borislav;257231 wrote: I get the message,first of all I want to apologize to Greg for starting this crap (it was with best intentions) and second I missused my words (which is nothing new we have thread about it) what I wanted to say to Bubba with all respect is bike is capable to do fast laps but are you willing to put a lot on the line to take it there!?Riding four strokes makes it a lot easyer and those guys that you mentioned they are racers and we are just plain 'ol dudes!Haveing hair cut like Albert Einstein does not make me smart as he is/was!

We all know that a translation is needed for Bo's english. What he is saying is "Yes, the bike has the capability to be fast, just not with BZ riding it." That is what I call "tough love", Bo. :wow:

Streetfighter122;257333 wrote: We all know that a translation is needed for Bo's english. What he is saying is "Yes, the bike has the capability to be fast, just not with BZ riding it." That is what I call "tough love", Bo. :wow:
OK, WTF!?

That has zero logic. If I can't ride the TZ fast I sure can't ride a R6 faster, unless the new way to get bumped is to 'scream and park' on a faster straightline speed bike :dunno:

Might as well buy a 1000 :D LOL!

You guys are too much, gonna have to put a 500 main jet in the TZ next time I see you guys at the track. So when I am warming up I smoke you all out. Nothing like the taste of Sunoco 112 and Caster oil on your breakfast sandwiches you cook up;)

BZ

borislav

Control Rider
Streetfighter122;257333 wrote: We all know that a translation is needed for Bo's english. What he is saying is "Yes, the bike has the capability to be fast, just not with BZ riding it." That is what I call "tough love", Bo. :wow:Brian you startin shit again!?
Bubba Zanetti;257335 wrote:
OK, WTF!?

That has zero logic. If I can't ride the TZ fast I sure can't ride a R6 faster, unless the new way to get bumped is to 'scream and park' on a faster straightline speed bike :dunno:

Might as well buy a 1000 :D LOL!

You guys are too much, gonna have to put a 500 main jet in the TZ next time I see you guys at the track. So when I am warming up I smoke you all out. Nothing like the taste of Sunoco 112 and Caster oil on your breakfast sandwiches you cook up;)

BZ
I guess gressy brekfast from now on!:D

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
borislav;257337 wrote: Brian you startin shit again!?

I guess gressy brekfast from now on!:D
Gressy?! What the hell is that? Are you trying to say grassy like you need more fiber in your diet? Oh wait, it's greasy like your back side after a night in the trailer with Brian.:p

borislav

Control Rider
Jebem te u usta! Another linguist,when you start to speak my native language than you can corect me otherwise STFU!
And you are looking for bump to which class!? INTRO for you FOREVER!;)