What's up the the trackday store?

madriders86

Reposting in the interest of someone actually maybe being able to offer a suggestion...

Have called and can't leave a message because the inbox is full. Parent's ordered up a tire for me for christmas. The account was billed 12/22. We have tried emailing and calling and have gotten no response. I understand it's the off season, but apparently it isn't the off season for billing my mom's credit card.

What gives. Does anyone know another way to contact these guys?

some guy #2

Good luck :rolleyes:

I tried calling them last year to order parts and I couldn't even get them on the phone for a week.

This isn't the first time this has happened to somebody on this board.

racer23

I talked to Brian yesterday regarding this thread, and he indicated that he was in contact with said member.

ronhix

BTW, in case any one is not aware. The Trackday Store is effectively out of business.

TDS is only one in a long line of MidWest NESBA casualties.

lplonske

ronhix;228541 wrote: BTW, in case any one is not aware. The Trackday Store is effectively out of business.

this is sad, i always got good advice from brian and enjoyed supporting them

j_fuggin_t

ronhix;228541 wrote: BTW, in case any one is not aware. The Trackday Store is effectively out of business.

sorry to hear that buddy.. we'll talk more at the go karts ;)

madriders86

Yes. According to Brian it was kinda short notice for them too.

ronhix

madriders86;228607 wrote: Yes. According to Brian it was kinda short notice for them too.
LOL, that is an understatement. :)

I just checked it, looks like Brian officially closed TDS. Shouldn't have any more issues.

Germany

ronhix;228619 wrote: LOL, that is an understatement. :)

I just checked it, looks like Brian officially closed TDS. Shouldn't have any more issues.
That sucks ... Nesba is leaving people hanging all across the board...

Sorry to hear, Brian.

noupf

madriders86;228523 wrote: Interesting. How can you confirm this?
ronhix;228619 wrote:
LOL, that is an understatement. :)

confirmed

Nesba

Just to ensure there is clarity...NESBA has/had NOTHING to do with the TDS business closing