What does your bike number mean?

BigBird

jaren warren;159575 wrote: dito....

March 26. Gains me a point every time someone asks this question with her around......so everyone please ask over and over!
think i might have to jump on this bandwagon :idea:

amsel17

When I was a helicopter mechanic I was assigned #13. So everything I was issued was labeled with 13. I'm not a superstitious person but I like the aura that surrounds the number. So I use it.

Supergirl

when you write 56 in certain fonts, it looks like SG - SupaGurl.. :idea:

56.jpg

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
127- speed i was clocked at by officer friendly on interstate 81 which lead to me doing track days and riding on the street less

fitz

It's really great to see so many of you guys using your anniversary; seriously I thought I was the only sentimental fella out there in the midst of so many "tough guys". :)

And it really does help score points with the wife!

Being that my number is 13 people will ask "13 isn't that considered bad luck?" and my reply (with the wife standing next to me) "Actually it was the luckiest day of my life, the day I was married". CHA CHING +1000 bazillion points for me!

Sometimes I just amaze myself how brilliant I am. :D

fitz

#10 i was filling out the nesba form and it said pick a number so i asked my daughter what her favorite number was and she said 10 . five months later at my first track day she asked me why i was number 10 i told her and then she told me 22 was her favorite now ! thats my girl !

Dave561

Control Rider
crewnutz;159578 wrote: I always use whatever # the race org I am riding with issues me. :)

That's how I got 147
That's how I got 561. WERA assigned me that number when I started racing

jimgl3

D-Zum;159341 wrote: I had a shirt with "66" on it when I was very little according to my Mom. It was my favorite according to her accounts and I HAD to wear that shirt.

"66" was the number on my football jersey when I came back to the locker room and discovered I'd made the Varsity travel squad as a sophomore.

When my favorite racer wasn't the AMA Superbike Champ with a "1" on his bike...his original number was ..yep..."66"

So, it just seemed to make sense to go with that when I joined NESBA in 2002.
dont let him fool you... he thinks hes mat mladin! ;)

BlueMax

I ride a gsxr 750. When Nesba asked me to pick a number I reversed it to 057. When I got my membership card I found out they dropped the zero, so 57 it is. Lame I know.

gsxr11

mine is 11 cause it came 3 numbers in one pack and i was boke...... next season i will be changing mine to 911 its a cop thing

Saltman

916 - Married September 1st, 2006. Gotta build those points up in order to get out of the house and hit the track.

kawaholic

i went with #11 because whiskey 11 was my call sign on the radio for work a few years ago. when i got my dirt bike one of the guys i ride with said i had to put a number on it. i wasn't creative enough to think of my wedding anniversary or my wife's birthday so 11 it was. when i joined nesba and had to pick a number i just went with what i was already running on the dirt bike.

PITZER

89 is a combination of;
Birthday August 9th
Graduating year 1989
Assigned race number for WERA, CCS, and ASRA

I like it and I am sticking with it!