What is the difference in US vs UK

Lonewrench

Just curious, why this thread keeps coming back up? If you don't like the tire or have a problem don't go to a forum,call Dunlop or me or whoever you bought the tire from it's that easy really. All this does is make everyone question the integrity of a Dunlop tire,Dunlop and it's vendors.

some guy #2

I don't have a problem with people saying they like or don't like a product. Anyone reading the thread would see the multitudes of unbiased opinions.

Lonewrench

Honestly,it's got nothing to do with like or not like, it's asking the forum to judge a tire issue that should be taken care of by the maunfacturer or the vendor. It's called airing dirty laundry,If you need that many opinions about a tire issue you may want to reconsider the avenue in which your taking for info. I personally won't chime in on or pile on a situation unless i know something factual about it. Don't take what I'm saying as a slam,it's just fact,there's good acurate info out there and alot of times it's based on study and research not opinion, but by the folks who manufacture it.

philthethrill

Forums are for exactly this. I prefer real world reviews compared to a manufacture trying to sell a tire. I love dunlop and will continue to use them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dj life

Chuck,
I agree with a lot of things you have said on this forum but your last comment I really disagree with.
forum [ˈfɔːrəm]
n pl -rums, -ra [-rə]
1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest
2. a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine or website
>>>>>>3. a public meeting place for open discussion

Lonewrench

I agree with what your saying in part, my point is this all the while talking about this stuff really very little accurate info comes forth. Again I would simpley be in touch with the manufacturer or the vendor. And to be honest,every time someone starts posting pictures on the net of tires they think are bad and they use the word dunlop in a good or bad referance Dunlop sees it. I know this because I know the folks that monitor it. WHat I am saying is this, should you have a problem Dunlop and I and every Dunlop vendor wants to help answer the queries and make things right. Finding out about it on a forum is old news and the damage has been done,speculation is set. It was said here also that the vendor is simply telling the customer what they want to hear in order to sell more tires,not true.
Do you know how many new tires Ive swapped because of issues like this? because the tire looks really bad and the consumer gets spooked? PLENTY. It's no sweat either,we would rather have the customer feel good and have confidence in the product rather than coming on a public forum and speculate. If I have an issue with my Whopper I'd be sure to swing back in and ask The King " whats up?" instead of doing so on a forum. Now for the people that have used my services and purchased tires from me,you know I stand behind what we do and what we sell, Ive given plenty away and warrantee'd plenty. There's not a hush hush factor there's a factor thats called piling on and thats the issue.

philthethrill

dj life;273159 wrote: Chuck,
I agree with a lot of things you have said on this forum but your last comment I really disagree with.
forum [ˈfɔːrəm]
n pl -rums, -ra [-rə]
1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest
2. a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine or website
>>>>>>3. a public meeting place for open discussion

Lonewrench

Ok guys I get it. I'll try and be more open minded to the forums way of getting the info out there. I guess opinions are needed and just as important to some if not many.