Where are you riding this year?

Matt

Considering what's going on, I'd like to know where I can go find my friends this summer.

I'm planning to be at as many mid-west CCS rounds as possible, maybe a road america test and tune day or two, maybe a BHF weekend event, otherwise I'm kinda lost as to where to go ride.

where ya going and with what group?

kbonigut

unreal

still so pissed about this whole bullshit situation but I will be riding a lot with STT in the midwest and will go to Beaver Run with Nesba. Also, going to to motovid days at BHF. Beats working on a Wednesday.

Also, will probably do some Putnam days.

This is such a damn bummer it is unreal. I dont suppose nesba will be back in 2013.

j_fuggin_t

we've already talked some, but here's my list of "places to go"

ACC North & Full
Gingerman
Grattan
Putnam
Blackhawk for CCS rounds & a few weekends if they are there
Possibly a gateway event but we'll see
Road america CCS

those are my realistic goals

jigs

CCS...MotoVid...STT.....I can't get into details but there's also a possibility of our beloved Labor Day weekend Chili cook-off weekend at BHF that NESBIAN's were famous for,including the raffle and auction...NOT TO STEAL the idea,but this is an event that SHOULD LIVE ON!! Moto-Vid and STT have been alot better through these last 3-4 years at attracting higher all around riders but still trying to offer something for EVERYONE.....they know what's going on and will welcome with open arms all of the awesome people that were NESBA loyalists,and try to be vigilant about sorting the groups by lunch...moving people where they're more comfortable and keep things safer....it's about pairings....keep in mind we're still talikng about track days so there will always be some closing speed,entry,mid-corner and exit differentials...if you really want to push the envelope,come racing with us at CCS.....

cooker1

Im goin to putnam in april take race license class with MCRA and race some with them and then get my CCS license and maybe a couple races with them . I also will do some STT days and hopefully some Motovid if I can get off work and then maybe just maybe NOLA if they have their own TDs !

jigs

cooker1;229556 wrote: Im goin to putnam in april take race license class with MCRA and race some with them and then get my CCS license and maybe a couple races with them . I also will do some STT days and hopefully some Motovid if I can get off work and then maybe just maybe NOLA if they have their own TDs !
Nola does and my nephew was their the first weekend,1.8 mi. 18 turns,REAL WIDE...says it was cool...

beac83

I'll head to Beaver Run to use up my NESBA credits.

Otherwise, Putnam, Autobahn North, Gingerman, and I'd like to try Grattan. Maybe some BHF if they get a decent weather weekend event.

And if Labor Day weekend @ BHF comes off, I'll be there.

mike27

I will do whatever STT days I can and hopefully a BHF day if possible. BHF weekend would be awesome. And if the Labor Day weekend is somehow put into works again DEFINATELY. Hope Jigs and whoever is working on that can lock that down. It is probably the best event Nesba has put on since I've been doing this and would hate to not have it this year. I'll help however I can if needed.

jigs

mike27;229564 wrote: I will do whatever STT days I can and hopefully a BHF day if possible. BHF weekend would be awesome. And if the Labor Day weekend is somehow put into works again DEFINATELY. Hope Jigs and whoever is working on that can lock that down. It is probably the best event Nesba has put on since I've been doing this and would hate to not have it this year. I'll help however I can if needed.
Well I can tell you there's ALOT of motivation to pull it off....for all the right reasons...in honor of the cause, and the NESBA members who invented it,ran it,made it fun and successful,this is all I can say right now but,let's put it this wasy...if it get's nailed down,let's just say it will resmble very closley the events in the past...we'll leave it at that.....

Germany

jigs;229555 wrote: CCS...MotoVid...STT.....I can't get into details but there's also a possibility of our beloved Labor Day weekend Chili cook-off weekend at BHF that NESBIAN's were famous for,including the raffle and auction...NOT TO STEAL the idea,but this is an event that SHOULD LIVE ON!! Moto-Vid and STT have been alot better through these last 3-4 years at attracting higher all around riders but still trying to offer something for EVERYONE.....they know what's going on and will welcome with open arms all of the awesome people that were NESBA loyalists,and try to be vigilant about sorting the groups by lunch...moving people where they're more comfortable and keep things safer....it's about pairings....keep in mind we're still talikng about track days so there will always be some closing speed,entry,mid-corner and exit differentials...if you really want to push the envelope,come racing with us at CCS.....
I will follow the old man, no serious I will follow behind him somewhere... :cool:

jigs

Germany;229568 wrote: I will follow the old man, no serious I will follow behind him somewhere... :cool:
LOL....can't wait to see the new bike...I might copy your paint job!! I just hope we can put this together....this aint' ambulance chasin',credit snatching,or even seeing oppertunity... personally speaking,all I've ever done is attend theses things....sure ,I spent a little more than I planned but that's cuz' Blume is too good of a salesman...:banghead: No,it's a tradition created by the people,the orginizers,and a shit ton hard earned money..(even in tough economic times) all the orginizers,donaters,auctioneers..;) husbands wifes,people who put love in to their food,shlepped it all over Gods creation,all the people who clean up...it goe's on and on....the cool thing is i know none of them want credit...that's the beauty,and why we think it's real important to try like hell....we all know that air-fence you folks put there saved alot of asses no doubt...we'll see,I'll let you know fairly soon...fingers crossed..