Where are you riding this year?

steve p

Racing with WERA this year. Taking this opportunity to venture out and take on new challenges. You can only ride Blackhawk so many times. Going for greener pasture. Got to get out of your comfort zone if your ever going to make any real changes. Might be a great year, might only last one turn, we'll see.

mike27

steve p;229578 wrote: Racing with WERA this year. Taking this opportunity to venture out and take on new challenges. You can only ride Blackhawk so many times. Going for greener pasture. Got to get out of your comfort zone if your ever going to make any real changes. Might be a great year, might only last one turn, we'll see.
Good luck to you and all our other local heroes doing WERA and CCS. Hope to go spectate some of these this year and show some support for the CR's that have helped me. Maybe I'll get enough work on the track in to try it some day.

dlockhart5x

WERA NC and mixing in some track days to fill in the gaps and get seat time at tracks where I have little experience. STT at Grattan for example.

ERB68

Matt;229517 wrote: Considering what's going on, I'd like to know where I can go find my friends this summer.
You have friends????

J/K

I cant get my back to stop hurting so no plans yet

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

I'm going to try a little racing with MCRA, and do some TD's with STT & MotoVid. Obviously speactate the CCS races @ BHF and where ever else I can.

mike27

RSVMillenian;229749 wrote: Mike, if I can do it you can do it as well. It is way more fun than trackdays, and a lot more expensive too.
Are there any classes for 750's?

RSVMillenian

mike27;230259 wrote: Are there any classes for 750's?
You can do Unlimited classes, and heavyweight classes, GTO as well. Once you turn 40 you may do Formula 40. There are a lot of 750 at the track.

ERB68

mike27;230259 wrote: Are there any classes for 750's?
Yes, The heavyweight supersport & heavyweight superbike are for 750 I4 & 1000 vtwin.

You can always race up too. On smaller tracks like BHF 1k bikes don't have much advantage. Road America is a different story.

rk97

I'll probably end up doing mostly Moto Series events.

They do most of their weekends at Nelson, but also have a weekend at beaverun, Putnam, and grattan.

And they're usually very reasonably priced. I believe your Saturday is also half price if you race on Sunday!