Where are you riding this year?

beac83

Working on my schedule today, but I'm not as enthused as usual. Hopefully it'll pass as soon as I roll onto the track.

First 2012 track weekend 6/2-3 @ Gingerman. Work prevents me from making any dates before that.

stkr

I'm like Craig. Just not enthused like normal, and I haven't planned shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike27

ERB68;230437 wrote: Yes, The heavyweight supersport & heavyweight superbike are for 750 I4 & 1000 vtwin.

You can always race up too. On smaller tracks like BHF 1k bikes don't have much advantage. Road America is a different story.
Well, maybe I'll give it a try this year. I'm fine with finishing toward the back as long as I'll have someone running comparable times to race with and don't get in any of the faster guys way. Might be a good experience

j_fuggin_t

Nice!!!!

As for not being enthused.. fuck that, another year of riding on the track with my friends, a little ccs action, Putnam with mcra.. im enthused and ready to rip. Yea it wont be with nesba but that's out of my control so I will allocate my funds elsewhere.

stkr

Maybe unenthusiastic was the wrong term. I was enthusiastic, and I even bought a new truck to better tow my trailer and not worry about putting the wear on my old one. This was to let me go to every event to support NESBA and our members.

Now that my time with the Reserves is almost up, I won't have that extra income for the track, but now I have a new truck payment.

Two weeks after the purchase, I find out the midwest is shutdown, so now I have to figure out how to pay for the new truck AND support my track habit at the same time. I wish I would have waited on the truck.

Depressed would be a better term than unenthused.

ZLTFUL

Well, I will most likely end up with a 2012 Multistrada S so I will be riding almost anywhere. Hehe.

Unfortunately, I think my track days are over. But I did pick up a DRZ350 last summer so my back roads exploring days are just beginning.

Either way, I had a lot of fun riding with you guys and learned a ton from Greg, Matt, Ron (I am still faster than you at RA!!!(On Forza3)) and the rest of you crazy Mid West guys.

Sucks that NESBA went the same way with MC and MW but I made some friends and I think I ended up with the better end of that deal.

stkr;230640 wrote: Maybe unenthusiastic was the wrong term. I was enthusiastic, and I even bought a new truck to better tow my trailer and not worry about putting the wear on my old one. This was to let me go to every event to support NESBA and our members.

Now that my time with the Reserves is almost up, I won't have that extra income for the track, but now I have a new truck payment.

Two weeks after the purchase, I find out the midwest is shutdown, so now I have to figure out how to pay for the new truck AND support my track habit at the same time. I wish I would have waited on the truck.

Depressed would be a better term than unenthused.

Sell that 2011 road sofa! That will help support your track habit ;). :rtfm: