Who's Racing WERA 2009?

Katie785

yeah... I just specifically remember him at VIR bitching about how he spent all the time to make it look nice only to toss in through the mud on south course lol... odd that it is one of my few memories from that weekend lol

Bluenvy

i was hoping to make it out on april 4th, but something came up with school i cant get out of so im trying to figure out if i can make the first date at VIR. if not ill have to hold off until june at summit....ill see everyone out there sometime this year though

rotorblade

slow_honda;38773 wrote: I think the problem was more with the nut between the seat and the handlebars :D
I need to look into upgrading that stupid thing:notsure:

Yer right Katie, the last paint job lasted just a hair over an hour on track, oh well, here's to hoping this one holds up a little longer; I'm aiming for a whole weekend this year;). I guess that's where the 'nut' comes into the equation.

Justin: DO IT! VIR is a must!

Katie785

nah!!! I did the school last year at VIR.. it's no biggie at all and not realy a school. You'll learn the flags. That's it. You get to be in the warm classroom while everyone else freezes in the AM too lol. Just get your license Sat and you'll be set for Sunday races. PLUS Sat in the school you get to do a MOCK race with all the NEWBIES.. if you're in A group, you'll DOMINATE. I mean really dominate- you'll be lapping people in a 4 lap race. It's a great feeling!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I've never been to VIR well i have but it was when i was a beginner, it was the full course and most of the time there i was lost. That being said would you guys suggest i do my first race there or should i just wait for the summit round?

TwoTyres

Katie, When Justin says school messes thing up, he means collage, he is still in collage. not the school at the track.

Justin, i hope you can do summit in April, I'll be your pit biatch along with the other SCPMC crew.

Bluenvy

TwoTyres;39024 wrote: Katie, When Justin says school messes thing up, he means collage, he is still in collage. not the school at the track.

Justin, i hope you can do summit in April, I'll be your pit biatch along with the other SCPMC crew.
yeah i meant school, as in college. shoulda been more clear. its just hard to get away on weekends especially to a track so far away :mad:

lee- i def cant do it, i have to go on some trip for conservation bio class and if i dont go i have to write a 2nd report on top of a 20 page species recovery plan i also have to do for the class. SCREW that

Katie785

ohhh gotcha .. i Graduated college in May 07... did my first 2 seasons while going to school full time and working full time.. SUCKED. Good luck!!

TwoTyres

Bluenvy;39029 wrote:

lee- i def cant do it, i have to go on some trip for conservation bio class and if i dont go i have to write a 2nd report on top of a 20 page species recovery plan i also have to do for the class. SCREW that
Sounds like you need to bring the class to summit and show them wildlife in and around the track and how the riders can avoid it at high speed.
With all the deer, stray cats, ground hogs and the turtle in T10 there should be enough to do a full report. :D

Bluenvy

Katie785;39032 wrote: ohhh gotcha .. i Graduated college in May 07... did my first 2 seasons while going to school full time and working full time.. SUCKED. Good luck!!
yeah i can imagine,it hard enough just to get away for trackdays. if i dont get out at the start of the season ill def be out for the last half. im done school may 1 so after that im good to go

xn85turbo

Control Rider
Justin,

You are not alone. I have been going to school full time and working full time for what seems forever. I graduate in May as well, good luck on finishing up.

Morph

Control Rider
Robert et al.

If you know what's good like I do. Stay out of the A SB F1 and SSB HW classes. It's gonna get ugly.

Drewbie

Morph;39980 wrote: Robert et al.

If you know what's good like I do. Stay out of the A SB F1 and SSB HW classes. It's gonna get ugly.
Ugly with what? All the stabbings your gonna take:poorguy:?

xn85turbo

Control Rider
I plan on SS & SB B and SS A. Maybe a few solo but those are the ones in the plan for now. You coming down with us Morph?