Who's Racing WERA 2009?

rotorblade

Just waiting for Manotti to pick me up... this is waiting is the worst! Looking forward to seeing you cats and queens (apparently female cats are called 'queens'-thank goodness for goggle) down there!

Brian Laws

I might try to do a few races if Terrance can figure out why my bike continues to overheat. Its still doing the same thing it was last Spring when he replaced the gaskets and went through tthe cooling system. Who knows at this point when I will even have a bike. Definitely plan to get with Emerson soon to start shopping for that salvaged 09 R1.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. Wish I was there.

stevo_x

I dont race but I hound the boards for cheap gear and parts. always a good deal to put on credit for the season :D

Tony A

Ok, I'm going to give it a shot this season, have received my membership and number.
Due to some other commitments I will not be out till the june summit, take the school and then out to beav later in june to lose the shirt, at least thats the plan

wflores

I'm racing WERA this year. So far, 1st race @ VIR I spent on my bum as I got knocked down. Tough sport, but sure as heck ready for more.

mperussault

Doing WERA at Summit and VIR only. Same for CCS. Will miss the April 4-5 Summit as I am prepping a brand new 08 Gixxer.
MP