WTB: Barber 11/9-11/10 (A group)

mouimet

z064life;293283 wrote: Again it is a trackday. There should be no issue with speed. How do you know if that is the 1st time or 10th time that person has been on that particular track. If you are in A group you should be able to easily compensate for speed differences.

And I shouldn't need to be mentally prepared to get hit at a trackday. With your attitude displayed here, I hope you won't be there.
When you are on the track can you even hear the sound of your own exhaust over your whining? Man, give it a rest! Move on!

z064life

mouimet;293289 wrote: When you are on the track can you even hear the sound of your own exhaust over your whining? Man, give it a rest! Move on!
You may want to recheck who brought this up...

Ruhe52

Mouimet, just curious were you even at the trackday where Chris feels his buddy was taken out ? I am just trying to get a feel for what is going on here. Yes Barber is pretty much sold out and yes someone might ride a little agro for a moment. You seem to imply though that there are riders promoted to A group that don't belong.
I am just wondering where the basis is for this belief.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

mouimet

Hi Mike. I really enjoy riding with NESBA and think it is really well run and good people. I have ridden pretty much all of the big ones and really have been gravitating more towards this one. We don't need to crack a big discussion open on this topic. We go to the track and we assume the risks of the sport. We ride wisely within our limits and hope that others are doing the same. No need to open a Pandora's box. And yes, I was at the NJMP and never once felt unsafe on the track in the A group.

Ruhe52

Cool I was just wondering where you were coming from glad you are enjoying NESBA.
I've never worried about riding in A with this org. Hope to see you out next year.