Yamaha School

denbsteph

I'm glad I'm there the 13th and 14th, someone might get shot or bludgeoned to death with a brand new Shoei Helmet. Has anyone ever read "The Murder Machine?" read it then let me know if you would like that to happen to you. Forget about it!!!

Fitz:

I will enjoy it, thanks

cyclox

Really looking forward to it. I'm planning on racing down at VIR right after the school, so hopefully I can put what I learn to good use.

mjkuhno

Yamaha School

Ya know, it's funny - I signed up for the 13th/14th a few weeks ago and earlier this week received a general promotional email from YCRS about the NJ dates.

Apparently they only have 12 spots left...which made me wonder how many of the taken spots are NESBA riders.

Any chance that we're the only ones registered right now :)

While I'm glad to see a bunch of NESBIANS are attending, I definitely hope others (those who might not ride with NESBA) see the benefit and sign up as well so there's a full class and YCRS keeps coming back.

And yes, I am DEFINITELY excited and looking forward to this school! :D

denbsteph

There is 5 of us NESBIANS that have chimed in that will be there. That includes ADVracer who has not added his 2 cents to this thread. I got the same e-mail, 12 spots still open. I'm good with that bad for YCRS, more serious one on one time. I'm freaking out, I can't wait to go!!!!

COOLTOY

There is one spot left for the June 13-14 school. Let me know if you want it and I will get you signed up!

SHORTY
435-277-8788

lbsaxman

Control Rider
is there a specific description about the schools at NJMP , these are one day events correct ? i havnt seen anything in detail about that day listed . is there someone i could call to ask ?