Yamaha School

lbsaxman

Control Rider
if it is a 2 day school why does nesba have each day listed for $1100 , if the 11&12 school is sold out why can i sign up for it through Nesba ?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Although they are listed on the nesba site, you never could actually sign up through the nesba site. Instead of a checkbox, there's a different symbol there, so you can't check the box and register. Both classes have been sold out for quite awhile.

denbsteph

Anyone from the Raleigh NC area traveling up for the School? If anyone wants to convoy up that would be cool. I don't travel fast, but I'm consistent in speed, kinda like my TD riding. :D

denbsteph

What an experience!! Unbelievable. I camped out Tuesday night at Lightning and it freaking rained and rained and rained. My REI tent kept me dry.
We had perfect weather for our two days. It really was a very humbling experience.

cyclox

Amazing.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am still in shock. Mentally overwhelmed while processing everything. Dbarufaldi and I did the NESBA track day at lightning the day after the Wednesday-Thursday school and I rode faster than I ever have in my life and with LESS effort, MORE control and NO drama. And I really wasn't focused on speed, to be honest. My main goals during the trackday were to nail down my body position (still a work in progress) and work on picking up the throttle more smoothly and at a greater rate when coming out of turns. The speed was, I guess, a side effect.

Thank you thank you thank you to NESBA for making this happen, and to the Yamaha Champion school staff and instructors.

I'm coming back for this next year.

Oh, and apologies to all fellow students who had to deal with the smoke from my bikes. Hopefully the smell made some of you nostalgic... ;)

-Sharad

denbsteph

cyclox;245264 wrote: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am still in shock. Mentally overwhelmed while processing everything. Dbarufaldi and I did the NESBA track day at lightning the day after the Wednesday-Thursday school and I rode faster than I ever have in my life and with LESS effort, MORE control and NO drama. And I really wasn't focused on speed, to be honest. My main goals during the trackday were to nail down my body position (still a work in progress) and work on picking up the throttle more smoothly and at a greater rate when coming out of turns. The speed was, I guess, a side effect.

Thank you thank you thank you to NESBA for making this happen, and to the Yamaha Champion school staff and instructors.

I'm coming back for this next year.

Oh, and apologies to all fellow students who had to deal with the smoke from my bikes. Hopefully the smell made some of you nostalgic... ;)

-Sharad

Sharad,

I too am still in the scrambled egg section of my brain.

Apologize for what? The two stroke smell was a beautiful thing.

Dennis

mjkuhno

WOW!!!!

OK - first, it was great to meet a bunch of Nesbians at the YCRS school on Wed/Thursday. Good people, good times!

The school, as others have said, was simply amazing. Words don't really do it justice and I'm sure it will continue to simmer in my brain and hopefully come out in several beneficial ways. So much to think about and absorb.

If anyone is reading this and considering taking a track school at some point or is interested in raising your game to the next level I'd strongly recommend considering this school.

Looking forward to doing this again at some point in the future and to continue enjoying riding with the Nesba family.

denbsteph

Saturday at VIR South will be the first time since YCRS in NJMP to put the newly acquired skills to use, hopefully "Bach not Metallica" thought process will ring thru. Has anyone else from that week at NJMP tried to look for video's on the YCRS website? I have but have come up empty, any one else having the same issue? Curious.

1up5down

Control Rider
denbsteph;246543 wrote: Saturday at VIR South will be the first time since YCRS in NJMP to put the newly acquired skills to use, hopefully "Bach not Metallica" thought process will ring thru. Has anyone else from that week at NJMP tried to look for video's on the YCRS website? I have but have come up empty, any one else having the same issue? Curious.
I haven't had any issue with viewing the videos on www.fastersafer.com, I'm not sure what if any videos are on the YCRS website.

slowpoke

denbsteph;246543 wrote: Saturday at VIR South will be the first time since YCRS in NJMP to put the newly acquired skills to use, hopefully "Bach not Metallica" thought process will ring thru. Has anyone else from that week at NJMP tried to look for video's on the YCRS website? I have but have come up empty, any one else having the same issue? Curious.

Dennis -the student riding videos take a few weeks to post on their site. Check back in about 2 more weeks and they should be up there. Good luck at VIR.

denbsteph

slowpoke;246560 wrote: Dennis -the student riding videos take a few weeks to post on their site. Check back in about 2 more weeks and they should be up there. Good luck at VIR.
Thanks Chris!!