Yamaha

Katie785

ill take this thanks
09MS_YZFR6_wht_S3_c657791b.jpg

Trent1098S

Wow I'm getting used to the track.. Not used to seeing pictures of bikes with Antlers on them.

I'm kind of disappointed they went away from the undertail exhaust, I loved the looks of the old R1. This looks more like a gixxer than an R1!

NoBull

Trent1098S;14337 wrote: Wow I'm getting used to the track.. Not used to seeing pictures of bikes with Antlers on them.

I'm kind of disappointed they went away from the undertail exhaust, I loved the looks of the old R1. This looks more like a gixxer than an R1!
Actually the exhaust looks a lot more like a ZX10R.

Trent1098S

The 2008's? Yeah I can see that. The new ZX10R looks like it was inspired by the movie Transformers. And all the new designs are making me think the japanese manufacturers conspire more each year with each other. Either that, or they're all hiring designers out of the same grad schools..

Joe Vital

crack smokers...
katie you can't have it, it's mine!
those bikes are wicked cool! they may even inspire me to get something new...

1literduceater

I dont know....the R1 looks a little frumpish....not sure what that means but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. Not really digging the tail section....maybe with aftermarket pipes it will clean it up a bit. I still think the R6 is hot as tick on a dogs back in a mid July day. :D

Katie785

Joe Vital;14393 wrote: crack smokers...
katie you can't have it, it's mine!
those bikes are wicked cool! they may even inspire me to get something new...
We can fight to the death for that R6 - and yes - I know it's an r6. But its pure sex!

Blaise

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I can't wait for winter '09.... that's my goal for buying a near-new super-awesome toy :D

Travrsx

price for the R1 and R6 went up quite a bit... like $700 for the R1

I like the new R1 i think... not crazy about the look, but the engine is going to be sweet...