You can be the judges vid.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Pretty sad to see, honestly. ZX-10r.net is usually a really good site, and not (usually) filled with fvucking retards.

But just like JRA says at the riders meetings... "the 1 percenters"...

ramoszx12

Get out off my way CR I am doing 204 MPH. With that MPH he need to get to the MOTO GP.
Oh well is a good Laugh.

dlockhart5x

Did the U tube stop watch bridge to bridge 7:47 to 9:31 = 1:44 or so.. Hmmm with that 204 top speed he might have been able to take 5th in WERA LWT super stock at the october round and beaten a few SV 650s

I guess that means DJ has gotten a lot slower since the last time I saw him.

JRA

So at the WSBK round at Miller this year one of the marketing angles was a promotion geared toward the possibility of a WSBK rider breaking the 200 mph barrier at Miller during the race weekend. Basically the question was can it be done, and who do you think the rider is who might be able to do it?

The front straight at Miller is quite a bit faster than the back straight at RA. Nobody broke 200 MPH even on the most highly modified production bikes in the world.

Also check the times for the prototype cars at the Petite Le Mans this weekend. These cars are way faster than bikes both in top speed and in lap times.

McCGsxr

Well my 03 cbr600 can go 205mph! I also have to say i ran a 1:14 at RA once in B Group. GPS confirmed. Oh by the way, i've never been to RA.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Reeled in like a tuna...where you going son?

I laughed so much at that my sides are hurting...

:haha::haha::haha:

JHerheim

Wow,
That was good for some humor. At first, I was watching the closing speeds and thinking, OK. Maybe. Then as I noticed the body position of the people he was passing and the waive by of the CR. Obviously he is the most advanced rider on the short bus.

204 my azz. Gearing issues, attitude, lack of knowledge, and excuses are all this person has to offer. I can't believe nobody asked what kind of oil he is running.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ha, typical I’m faster than everyone in my group and the CRs that are working with me or someone else....:popcorn:

bmrboy

WOW,that guy is sofa-king fast ....... :wow: He must be using that new race fuel that just came out .....
here's the formula, you can make at home , 12 Budweiser's , 1 large bowl re-fried beans mix and eat as directed
12 hrs later you have , ass-gas good for at least 25 HP or 50 MPH , in short sperts or squirts
which ever comes first :D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
This was July and I was in a conversation with this tool plus some others. I just left.

And this kind of lack of humility would be exactly what I would have expected based on my observations.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
D-Zum;257931 wrote: This was July and I was in a conversation with this tool plus some others. I just left.

And this kind of lack of humility would be exactly what I would have expected based on my observations.
You just left because if you didn't, you were going to be the next one he was going to reel in like a tuna. :D

:doh:

HaVoC

bmrboy;257923 wrote: WOW,that guy is sofa-king fast ....... :wow: He must be using that new race fuel that just came out .....
here's the formula, you can make at home , 12 Budweiser's , 1 large bowl re-fried beans mix and eat as directed
12 hrs later you have , ass-gas good for at least 25 HP or 50 MPH , in short sperts or squirts
which ever comes first :D
:haha::haha::haha:

noobinacan

vinny337;257917 wrote: Ha, typical I’m faster than everyone in my group and the CRs that are working with me or someone else....:popcorn:
last time at RA, Vinny teleported to another dimension and came back 5 mins later :) :p
I'm not kidding...he'll tell you about in person!!!

Open challenge to anyone...beat that ^

Fastguy;257925 wrote:
The hate in this thread is strong

Its the beginning of the off-season. :asleep:
obviously, the hate is against the cocky-ness. I'm not going to mention the incident, or mention names, last time someone displayed cockyness like this in A....
as Adam would say, "half the group shoved some humble pie down his throat" :p