You can be the judges vid.

barry38

What a D bag. I lost count of how many apexes he missed. He was 10+ feet away on some! And 205 MPH!!??? Only if he fell out of an airplane at 100k feet!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmrboy

Irish01;257939 wrote: One time in band camp I went like 205 mph a VIR south through the fish hook,,,, yup....
Ah, I got you beat Kenny .... Ah, I did like Ah, I think I did Ah, oh yea Ah , it was 205.5 at oak tree turn, on VIR north ...
yeah , yeah , thats right ... ask Taylor, he was right behind me , riding side saddle ...... :doh:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
barry38;257943 wrote: What a D bag. I lost count of how many apexes he missed. He was 10+ feet away on some! And 205 MPH!!??? Only if he fell out of an airplane at 100k feet!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the type of rider that makes me fear for my own safety as well as that of my fellow riders.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;257936 wrote: last time at RA, Vinny teleported to another dimension and came back 5 mins later :) :p
I'm not kidding...he'll tell you about in person!!!

Open challenge to anyone...beat that ^
:haha::haha::haha:Now that is some funny sh&@t but true, I was showing Dave Sanders how to corner low.:D That heat was serious!!!

ramoszx12

Breaking new Kawasakie is coming back to AMA.
#1 spot Zen The mechanic.
#2 spot to be name at a later day.
Kawasakie clames that they are back to take the championship
from Yamaha in 2013.

HondaGalToo;257948 wrote: This is the type of rider that makes me fear for my own safety as well as that of my fellow riders.
The good news Judy is he is not even in your group! The bad news is he's in mine :eek:

On the kawi board he claims he only rides at RA once or twice a year, so God willing he won't be at NJMP. However, if he shows up and I ride with Absolute again next year I promise some outside passing on this turd on the backside of T-bolt.;)

As a side note, is it me or does it seem like the trackday community is getting more and more of these D-bags to show up?

BZ

pefrey

I did not watch the whole vid, just to the ponit of DJ's last appearance before he got served. (tougue => cheek)

Can I just shake my head and leave my comments at that?

BTW people like that have been in NESBA (and all other orgs I'm sure but I can't vouch personally) since early on. They've just become better at drawing attention to themselves with the interwebs and the metubes.

GriffinD

That guy DEFINITELY won that track day.

jack.gif

beac83

Wow. What's an Apex, anyway? Late on acceleration, missing apexes, lines that are "unusual", braking issues, and so much more. Just wow.

I'm sure DJ is crushed. :doh:

Ruhe52

Shit that dude passed me too and I was on the BMW. I also had the same body position as DJ when he did it. Ride facing backwards going into a corner and waiving my arm just hoping I could hold him off.

Southerly

I thought his comments in the video were intended to be humorous. Was he really being serious and thinking he was outrunning a CR? I would have thought that at the end of the session he would have heard from DJ about what he needs to work on, unless of course he was still going to fast.

Ruhe52

I couldn't get close enough to him to hold him back he was just so faaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssst. 204 needs to change his clocks from K to M.