Search results

1. denbsteph

Selling Credits 435 for 380

As the title says, selling my credits. Going back to my roots, Dirt bike riding.
  2. denbsteph

Up for Sale 2 days at Hotlanta Advanced group

Having mechanical issues with the bike, I will not be able to attend RA. Saturday and Sunday, Advanced Group. I payed 470, basic membership. will let go for 450. Thanks!
  3. denbsteph

2007 R6S needs a mechanics home

My off road experience at NCBIKE proved to be too much for my bike. Along with Monkey Man, we discovered a chunk in the case above the counter sprocket which proved to be the demise of TD's. I have a clear title in hand, freshly rebuilt Stock front forks and some other goodies on it. Nothing...
  4. denbsteph

880,000 BIKERS in DC

I thought this was pretty cool. Did not hear anything about this on the news..............I wonder why? :dunno: http://bikeweeknews.blogspot.com/2013/09/bikers-ride-through-washington-dc.html ;)
  5. denbsteph

CMP Cancelled...NCBIKE still on track?

I'm not starting a rumor nor confirming one, since there APPEARS to be lack of communication from some higher ups. Is NESBA still in for NCBIKE? I have not signed up yet, but gonna hold on since there appears to be some communication issues. This is how one of the other regions demise...
  6. denbsteph

200 Rear US N-Tec Slick on a Stock R6S?

As the title suggests, as anyone put a 200 rear US N-Tec Slick on a STOCK rim, stock swing arm. The 200 is 3mm (1.5 mm wider each side) wider that the 190. I'm not real good with measuring and it appears it will fit. I may have to trim the stock chain guard, which I have no problem with but...
  7. denbsteph

Blocked off power boxes at VIR South....

The last time I was at VIR South, some wonderful individual decided it was a great idea to put a 6 foot chain link fence IN FRONT of the power boxes that lined the wall, I would say near the NE corner. :argh: In addition to that wonderful idea, the electricity was cut and disconnected. Anyone...
  8. denbsteph

US N-TECS with stock front fender.

I tried to research this but no hits. Anyone running a STOCK FRONT FENDER on a Yamaha 07 R6 or R6S with US N-TECS ?Trying to see if there is a issue with it before I pull the trigger on the US N-TECS. If you are personally experiencing this or have had lssues/luck let me know. The Slick I'm...
  9. denbsteph

Meet and Greet April 6th Saturday Night at VIR?

It appears that corymac has volunteered to cook some pork butts. It also appears this could turn into a meet and greet, any takers? :idea: I'll make some tater salad and possibly something else. If Godfather shows up, maybe he can bring some REAL Sicilian lasagna, made with real Bechamel sauce.
  10. denbsteph

Thankful Thanksgiving thoughts

Each year I take 2 weeks vacation around this same time, I'm on vacation as of 2:00 pm today :D The reason for this rambling is to give thanks for all the fun things I was able to do this year with fellow NESBIANS, to be thankful for my health, to let the man upstairs know that he is really in...
  11. denbsteph

07 R6S tranny issues???

So I'm railing at Barber this weekend, both days and in the 1st session after lunch in sunday I'm coming down to charlottes Web and I'm down shifting from 4th to third, hit neutral, grab the clutch again shift up to get back into gear, still neutral. I'm hearing this "clacking" sound, like the...
  12. denbsteph

With Hurricane Sandy approaching.......

I hope all those who will be effected come out unscathed. The approaching Storm's path appears to be headed towards our NESBA Brothers and Sisters in the North. I know some of them have secured one or two days at Barber. If any of them wish to relinquish their spots in "I" group due to the...
  13. denbsteph

Looking for stock R6S parts

I had my first mishap yesterday with another club. Turn one at VIR North, little bit too much speed, wrong body position, front end washed out. I'm good, protective equipment good. I'm in need of the following, OEM parts are good, but if you have some after market you would like to depart with...
  14. denbsteph

FasterSafer.com, any comments?

Looking to see if any NESBIANS have signed up for the above mentioned web site? If so, what are your thoughts?, comments?
  15. denbsteph

Low Side at the Fish hook, Saturday VIR South

I spoke with the rider who went down in front of me at the fish hook, he wanted to know if I caught it on video. I did record it, anyone know his NESBA site name? :dunno:
  16. denbsteph

Easiest way thru DC area on route to NJMP

I'll be travelling from the Raleigh NC area to NJMP on Tuesday thru the DC area. I have a route from Mapquest that takes me thru the DC area, looking for some suggestions or area's of concerns to avoid ie: traffic issues, construction, what times to avoid going thru the DC area, toll roads that...
  17. denbsteph

Shoei Large Sever helmet, putting some feelers out.

I have a Large Sever 2 TC-1 Shoei helmet for sale. I have used it on 4 track days, I have the original cheek pads plus a set of larger cheek pads, dark shield, the original clear shield that is still in the plastic never put on the helmet. The Helmet is flawless, no scratches. I have the Shoei...
  18. denbsteph

Big shout out to CR Darren, 642!!

Just want to give a shout out to Darren (SP) CR, 642. First: Thanks for remembering me from last August when I was out there on my FZ1. How the heck you remembered, I have no idea but major kudos to you!! Second: Thanks for taking me under your wing on Sunday for those two and half...
  19. denbsteph

Mixing groups?

This very well may start a fire storm, but it is a legitimate question, more out of curiosity. I'm new to this unbelievable addiction and have the intentions of doing this for a long time. From what I have read and heard from fellow riders, why is it at times groups are mixed with each other...
  20. denbsteph

Roll call for VIR 8th and 9th of April,

It is what it is, who is gonna be at VIR on April 8th and 9th? I know, I know.... Easter weekend, Easter Bunny and we cannot forget the man up stairs who is allowing us to enjoy this wonderful addiction we have all found. I'll be there, first full weekend on the newly re done R6S. I heard that...