Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Ate you going to be doing anything while on the bike? do you just program a lap time and it doedema it?

I typically eat before I ride a motorcycle on the track. My hands are otherwise occupied. I'll have to work on the doedema, that was killing me this past year!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Hahaaa, good point. 2005 gsxr 750 for sale. Ridden by two old guys and maintained well. Got all the essential goodies

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
I love the 750

I love the 750 and I've ridden them for years, looks like this bike is going to beast! Hmmm looking at your shock you need to install 6mm of shims. :cool:

I have some traxxion shims on the way...
Shock is currently set at 320 eye to eye. I heard magic number is are 325.

I have no clue what the front fork height needs to be since I am running 28mm offset to give me more trail instead of OEM 30mm.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Some more eye candy for you guys....

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    356.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    423.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 40

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I have some traxxion shims on the way...
Shock is currently set at 320 eye to eye. I heard magic number is are 325.

I have no clue what the front fork height needs to be since I am running 28mm offset to give me more trail instead of OEM 30mm.
Nice, eye candy for sure! I played around with different setup and ended up going with 520mm front and 326mm rear, it's going to help it turn in.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Nice, eye candy for sure! I played around with different setup and ended up going with 520mm front and 326mm rear, it's going to help it turn in.

I did some measuring last night on the front end. Looks like there is no way for me to use the same base line measurement as you. I assume you measure from the top of the lower clamp to center of axle. I don’t think the top of the lower attack clamp sits in the same sport as the stock lower clamp.

Do you know how many mm you actually raised the front end?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I f*****g hate all of you.

I'll be riding my simple 07 750 for a few more years.

Maybe I will see you 1%s at Barber in a few weeks.

Kevin, this is the first time ever that I've had a bike like this. My old steed has been rocking for 10 straight seasons. I think I've earned the right to a new ride. I just got lucky that this thing fell into my hands.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I did some measuring last night on the front end. Looks like there is no way for me to use the same base line measurement as you. I assume you measure from the top of the lower clamp to center of axle. I don’t think the top of the lower attack clamp sits in the same sport as the stock lower clamp.

Do you know how many mm you actually raised the front end?
Correct I measured from the top of the lower triple to center axle and it was 520mm. Yeah, the attack clamps are a game changer, I think stock is like 495-500 somewhere around there so roughly 20mm with the extenders.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I f*****g hate all of you.

I'll be riding my simple 07 750 for a few more years.

Maybe I will see you 1%s at Barber in a few weeks.
Don't hate the player, hate the game...:D:D

listen, I'll give you a good price on my 2011 GSXR has everything and every spare you can think of. I just haven't gotten around to posting it..:cool:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Kevin, this is the first time ever that I've had a bike like this. My old steed has been rocking for 10 straight seasons. I think I've earned the right to a new ride. I just got lucky that this thing fell into my hands.
On the bright, if I'm quicker you suck. If I'm slower you got a better bike.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Don't hate the player, hate the game...:D:D

listen, I'll give you a good price on my 2011 GSXR has everything and every spare you can think of. I just haven't gotten around to posting it..:cool:
what kind of deal?

physicistkev

Control Rider

Hmmmm, lets see. I rode a 1990 GSXR until 2010. I rode a 2006 ZX6 from 2010 to 2012. I got my 07 750 in 2014. I think I win with the first one ;)