Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Actually it's been a while since I rode a liter bike. So looking forward to the challenge and hopefully transitioning all the skills the SV taught me. Should be a great season. Can't wait to get started
I remember a guy with the same screen name that retired a few seasons back! Sure glad he didn't commit!

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
I've ridden the GSXR for years this summer was the first time I've ever rode a Yamaha...it was a bone stock R1 not even set up for me that turned corners better than my well setup 750 GSXR, that was the selling point for me.

I am still in the early denial stages with thinking the new R1 can't really be that much better than my 750. I have way to much time and money invested to switch, at least I will have fun "trying" to chase you guys.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Actually it's been a while since I rode a liter bike. So looking forward to the challenge and hopefully transitioning all the skills the SV taught me. Should be a great season. Can't wait to get started
Yeah me too, 1 time in the past 6 years so we'll get there together! Definitely going to be a fun season...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I am still in the early denial stages with thinking the new R1 can't really be that much better than my 750. I have way to much time and money invested to switch, at least I will have fun "trying" to chase you guys.
Haha, don't get me wrong the 750 is a great bike but the R1 is better. :D You'll do fine and yes it's going to be fun.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Yeah if the R1 got Vinny to switch brand loyalties it must be that good.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider

The bike I just picked up has pretty much everything this bike has and more. Along with a good portion of the stock bodywork, a spare set of Carrozzeria wheels and a crap load of spare parts. This is what the bike started life as back in April of 2015:

2015 R1-01-01.jpg

The bike was raced in 2015 and 2016 and had a minor lowside. The upper fairing, the tank cover and tail needed a little repair and new paint. After about $100 worth of fiberglass, body filler, paint, clear and some decals, I came up with this:

2016-11-23-001-01.jpg

I kept the same basic scheme as the original decals with a little fluorescent yellow flair. Damn, I cannot wait to ride this thing next year.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have a coworker that does some professional photography and he took a couple shots last week outside our warehouse. Not the best day for photographs and the backdrop is a brick wall, but they came out pretty good.

2016-11-23-001-1.jpg
2016-11-23-003-1.jpg
2016-11-23-004-1.jpg
2016-11-23-005-1.jpg