Recent content by bahs

1. B

2003 gsxr 1k sharkskins fairing for sale

Fairings are used never been down with them. Sold bike and now selling fairings. $200 full set
  2. B

2003 gsxr 1000, $3000

OK, NEW PRICE. $3000 NEW PRICE!!!! . Title is clean. The bike is very strong. If you are interested please shoot me an email. stg3 kit,porting head-mod valves-springs-cams-stacks-pair kit-cam chain tensioner, +2 rear (Afam), full ti force. 180rwhp(got graphs from 3 shops) pump gas. Shocks...
  3. B

03 zuk 1000 NEW PRICE

The bike has 22,245 miles. This is the bike right now with its street fairings. The race fairings are all white. I am in Atlanta, Ga.
  4. B

03 zuk 1000 NEW PRICE

OK, NEW PRICE. Bought the bmw you know what and I need the $$. $3500. NEW PRICE!!!! This bike has all the goodies and is in great shape. Title is clean. The bike is very strong. If you are interested please shoot me an email. stg3 kit,porting head-mod valves-springs-cams-stacks-pair kit-cam...
  5. B

2003 blue gsxr 1000 for sale

$4800
  6. B

2005 AMA Team Yamaha R6

Where are the pics? ibb_88@hotmail.com
  7. B

Oops, sorry Marietta,ga ibb_88@hotmail.com
  8. B

This bike has all the goodies and is in great shape. Title is clean. The bike is very strong. Too strong for me and I am looking to get a dedicated 600 for the track. I was trying to give you guys first on it, but I am going to post to Wera, etc soon. If you are interested please shoot me an...
  9. B

600rr trackbike 7.5k

Please send pics and location to ibb_88@hotmail.com
  10. B

Who's in for Barber?

Is it booked up? I had to cancel. If interested in buying my track day please let me know.
  11. B

Interacting

Hello fellow Nesbians. Me and my copilot are here at CMP and just wondering are there any huddles together under the water well? LOL
  12. B

Ohlins Support

HOW do you get in touch with them? Will that be at CMP 6/12. Just got my bike all ready since last spill last year at Barber. Had to take it to the shop and noticed my fork settings a way different than each other. I need help setting it all up because I am clueless to suspension setup. Do they...
  13. B

Front Fairing Stay

Anyone recommend torching the fairing stay to bend it back in place? Or is it better to get another? If so, can you recommend a site or shop. I am Ga and I have a '03 zuk 1k. Thanks all.
  14. B

Fork Height

I have an '03 zuk 1k. What is a good fork height for track riding? My forks are stock and I am in the intermediate group. My forks have been worked on by Thermosman with heavier oil and revalved etc for my weight. What would you guys and gals recommend for track riding? THanks.