Recent content by Canali

1. Canali

2008 R6 - Track or Race - Maryland

Bike is sold.
  2. Canali

Damian, was hoping to ride again with you too. I'm sure you'll continue to do well. Have fun and be safe! Chris
  3. Canali

Hey Bo, after 8 good years on the track, I decided to retire. The last day I did was that rainy Lightning day in June with you. Before CR'ing, I always avoided the wet, but I'm glad I did that day, it was fun. Take care my friend. Chris
  4. Canali

For sale: 2008 Yamaha R6 Price: $7500 Location: Central Maryland Delivery: I'll haul it a reasonable distance Contact: PM or call/text Chris at 301-252-1818 I bought this bike brand new from a local dealership in 2008, put about 1500 street miles on it, and low sided it once on the street...
  5. Canali

New Michelin Pilot Power 3 front and rear

Brand new unused set of Michelin Pilot Power 3 (120/70 and 180/55), bought them in May, they have been inside my house since then, for sale $200 includes shipping. PM or reply to thread. Thanks. Chris
  6. Canali

6/17 Summit main - got the bump to I :)

Hey this is CR Chris that was pitted in the row with you at VIR and rode with you after your battle with gravity :) ... Great job! So proud that we have riders like you, methodically improving your riding and not rushing it either. See you in I group, congrats! Sent from my Lumia 900 using...
  7. Canali

Congrats to Vinny

Vinny is the man... congrats and see you out there!
  8. Canali

Welcoming another new CR!

Awesome, congrats Ryan!!! ... If you see this I'm a CR now too, see you out there. Chris
  9. Canali

VIR N/N Thank you!

+1 from another Mid Atlantic guy, thank you Southeast Directors, CR's, riders, and family members! Chris
  10. Canali

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

Fahdee, you are most welcome! It was great hanging and riding with you and Bukasa (spelling?). Happy to have you guys riding with NESBA and see you at Lightning! Chris
  11. Canali

VIR Yeah B$%#@ES

About to mount up and head south! See you all there! Chris
  12. Canali

WERA Summit Point June 1-2

:popcorn: I might have come up to watch if I wasn't going to VIR. Have a kick ass and safe return to racing dude! Chris
  13. Canali

Long Time Lurker Now Elite!

lol love the pics and welcome! what game is that in the bottom pic? ... and I mean this in the best way; forget about winning championships. do lots of track days and just have fun. if you get so good that track days aren't enough of a challenge, that's a good problem to have later on but not to...