Recent content by Casper

1. Casper

WERA Nationals at Barber

Anyone going?
  2. Casper

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

Reckless Driving in VA is a bullshit, but serious charge. Get a lawyer and plead Not Guilty. NY has reciprocity with VA when it comes to license suspensions and that is but one of the things a VA judge can order. IF you get a lawyer, he’ll order you to take a driver’s safety course and reduce...
  3. Casper

Summit Main Thanks Sept 11/12

Fabian was fine, thank God! The choice was a center-mass impact or legs - I opted for the latter and blipped the throttle at the last instant.
  4. Casper

Rossi panics to easy. [/IMG] Ps - Friends don't let friends ride Michelin.
  5. Casper

I read this an hour ago and still can't stop laughing. Perhaps "Yoda" would be a better nickname.:asleep: Anyway, Sunday was a lot of fun. I do think a "Final Call" of some sort would be EXTREMELY useful. I found myself sitting at pit out for lengthy periods of time on several occasions, due...
  6. Casper

Summit Main Sept 11-12

It's not the bike, it's the drag... lol
  7. Casper

Summit Main Sept 11-12

Like maybe someplace close to a track map? :)
  8. Casper

Summit Main Airfence Help

+ 2 on Sunday.
  9. Casper

Summit Main Sept 11-12

Oh, I wouldn't miss this!! (Sunday only) I just hope Summit doesn't decide to "reseal" portions of the raceline during the event like they have done during two CCS events this year. :confused:
  10. Casper

Legal question

Hypothetically, I bet is was funny as hell! Also, my guess is your HO insurance will cover at least some of the damage. Your neighbor won't get much more than actual damages, but could ask for heaven and earth.
  11. Casper

Interesting day at vir-n with stt today

Whatever it is, it's working! In 3/4 years with Nesba, I've never seen "A" groups even close to capacity. Nice to see more folks out there as it gets boring lapping DZum. MEAT: You sound surprised. lol (But the tone on this board has been much more friendly and businesslike this year.)
  12. Casper

When to start racing?

:wow:
  13. Casper

off topic-rifles

The .243 is solid platform that he can pass down to his kids many years from now. The recoil is light, yet it's accurate/powerful enough to take down a deer at 250yds. I'd say it roughly equals the recoil of a .410. (Someone else suggested ear plugs - EXCELLENT idea.) Or you could go the...
  14. Casper

When to start racing?

As to the first, fair enough! I see your point. The rush one gets from a track day is the same as racing. Re the 2nd, I didn't know WERA was that cheap?!! CCS sprints are 8 laps and the GT events are roughly 17, IF you're really moving. Sounds like WERA is a better deal, based on ride...
  15. Casper

When to start racing?

At track days, one is riding against themselves in an effort to get better, but during a race, you’re riding against the field, right? By cheaper, I mean track time per $, not the equipment. On any given weekend, you might do 4 races and get 4 practice sessions at the bargain rate of $250…...