Recent content by cheekymonkey2

1. C

BT003RS pressures...again!

It's an '06 GSXR1000.
  2. C

Thanks for the opinions. I'll try 33/33 cold and go from there then.
  3. C

Don't mean to beat a dead horse here. I have my first track day next Saturday at RA and I'm running BT003RS's. 30-32psi seems to be the concensus, but since I'm going to have my training wheels on, should I run a higher pressure?
  4. C

Road Atlanta is almost here!

It'll be my first track day on Sat 29th May. Glad I'm not the only one who's "anxious". I've posted a question or two on here before and everyone jumped in to help. Sounds like we'll be around a really good bunch of guys. Can't wait.
  5. C

Ball on end brake lever

Yeah, the CRG's are about..$200-300. These Chinese ones were $35! I had a bad feeling when I saw the price, but I've beat the shit out of them and they seem strong enough. But point taken. I'll switch them out for the track day, just to be safe.(Hate to take anyone out, cos I was a cheap ass)...
  6. C

Ball on end brake lever

Thanks for the quick response guys! They're basically identical to the CRG's. I would tell you what brand, but I've no idea. They're Chinese knock off's, but like I said, just like the CRG shorty's. Julio pretty much explained the reason for the "ball", so I'm sure I'll be ok. I'll be at Road...
  7. C

Ball on end brake lever

Nesba rules state, Both brake and clutch lever must have ball on end. I guess they're talking about the ball on the end of the OEM levers. I have aftermarket "shorty" levers. They don't have a "ball" but a rounded cylindrical type end. I might be splitting hairs here, but I'd hate to show up for...