Recent content by Chris CBR996

1. Chris CBR996

your friend list is empty

Skittles are for little kids and girls....I'll throw in a jumbo bag of Reeses Pieces!! but you got to share!!!!
  2. Chris CBR996

your friend list is empty

for $500.00 a year fee, I will be your friend. Friend duties include but not limited to: 1- drink all your beer 2- flirt with your girl 3- eat mom's cooking 4- ride your bikes at the track. (thats what friends do, for safety reasons of course) 5- tell your boss to f*&$! off so you can go riding...
  3. Chris CBR996

Great day at Summit Main

Awww hell, now i feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Bob, anytime buddy. That what this sport is all about. Teamwork. How to make you a better rider, whether the advise comes from a control rider or a beginner, as I learned friday!
  4. Chris CBR996

Tire flipping

Here is an age old question for you guys. I have a buddy who inquired about flipping his tires due to the excess wear from right turns. I heard of people doing it years ago with the Dunlops, but what about the B-stones BT002RS's? Anyone doing it? Pros - cons?
  5. Chris CBR996

Great day at Summit Main

Just a quick note, I had a great time at Summit on the 18th. I finally got the track down, thanks to Big Kaley and my friend John (B-group # 55) for insight on t-10 set up and execution. I have only been here 2 other times and never got it down. With their insight, I got it right the first time...
  6. Chris CBR996

Summit Point July 18-20

My Bad!! hell we're practically neighbors then!!
  7. Chris CBR996

Summit Point July 18-20

Well, for years all I ever heard was "JC is a crappy track. It is slippery. it's too short." The only complaint I ever had was about 3-4 years ago we had 3 deer run out in front of a CR, another rider and myself while rocking into T3. We were lucky no one hit them. Most unfortunate was the guy...
  8. Chris CBR996

Summit Point July 18-20

Asbury Park out to Belvidere huh? talk about culture shock. What kind of music you play?
  9. Chris CBR996

Summit Point July 18-20

JC is a fun track, no matter what anyone says. It gets a bad rap for some reason.
  10. Chris CBR996

Hello

As long as I make at least one person smile a day, .....F*&%! everone else.
  11. Chris CBR996

Best place to buy tires for vintage motorcycles?

Wayne, some of my suppliers sell tires for Vintage motorcycles. If you know what tire / model you need, let me know. I will see what kind of pricing I can get for you.
  12. Chris CBR996

Hello

:epenis::)
  13. Chris CBR996

Best place to buy tires for vintage motorcycles?

What kind of tires are you looking for persay? Street.....track....??