Recent content by COBALT COUPE

1. COBALT COUPE

WTB '05 R6 Parts

I've got a like new Scotts steering damper in gold, complete ready to bolt right on. Shoot me an e-mail at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.
  2. COBALT COUPE

Cortech Latigo Gauntlet Gloves

sent a PM/conversation(?) ..............
  3. COBALT COUPE

LADIES TEKNIC GAUNTLET gloves, JOE ROCKET and ALPINESTARS OCTANE S-MOTO gloves

I have three pairs of gloves for sale here; First pair is JOE ROCKET, the tag says L MEDIUM, which we thought L was for Ladies, but they seem too big to be a ladies M since I can almost get my hand in them and I wear a L /XL in most mens gloves so maybe the L is for long or ? Guys that wear a...
  4. COBALT COUPE

FLY MESH SUMMER JACKET with ARMOR, GRAY/BLACK, sz L, Excellent condition

Still just trying to thin out the closet here, this jacket is in great shape, no damage or issues at all. Great for warm/hot weather when you still want some protection/armor but LOTS of airflow to stay cooler. Size large, which is about a 42 - 44, but with all the adjustable straps you could go...
  5. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO -1000 RPM HELMET, NEW IN BOX, SILVER sz Small

BRAND NEW Snell rated helmet for $115.00 shipped !!!...................................this is a great helmet, only selling cause my wife got two and decided to keep the blue one , so we are selling this silver one.
  6. COBALT COUPE

LEATHERS FS: TEKNIC XCELLERATOR 1pc 46/56, TEKNIC CHICANE 2pc 46/56, TEKNIC 7 plate back protector

Two piece suit is now SOLD, still have the back protector available..........................TTT
  7. COBALT COUPE

Race / Gaunlet gloves for sale : Cortech L, Fieldsheer XL, and Alpinestars XL

Fieldsheer gloves are also SOLD - still have the alpinestars available............................TTT
  8. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO -1000 RPM HELMET, NEW IN BOX, SILVER sz Small

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...
  9. COBALT COUPE

LEATHERS FS: TEKNIC XCELLERATOR 1pc 46/56, TEKNIC CHICANE 2pc 46/56, TEKNIC 7 plate back protector

ONE piece suit is SOLD - TWO piece suit and back protector are still available............
  10. COBALT COUPE

Cortechs are SOLD - still have the Fieldsheer and Alpinestars for sale ....................
  11. COBALT COUPE

I've got a couple of Teknic suits and a Teknic 7 plate back protector for sale. These suits are both 46 US / 56 EU but they fit like most size 44 /54 suits do. For reference I am about 5'9" - 5'10" tall and right around 165 - 170 with a pretty average build and the Xcellerator 1 pc fits me...
  12. COBALT COUPE

I have accumulated too much in the way of spare/extra gear so I am cleaning out the closet/gear bag.................these gloves all fit me the same even though they are L and XL depending on brand. I think I have them priced very good and shipping if needed will be extra. I plan on doing a few...
  13. COBALT COUPE

2003 - 2005 Yamaha R6 parts = race tail, ZG windscreen, lower triple tree, lt. side factory fairing

Selling off some parts I have left from my R6 ( thats gone )that I need to get out of the garage.............. Race tail section, sportbike type so it uses the stock/factory seat. It has some minor rash but in very good solid shape - NOT cracked/broken. Not sure of the brand because the label...
  14. COBALT COUPE

SCORPION EXO-1000 HELMET, Silver with RPM graphics, size small, BRAND NEW IN BOX

Scorpion EXO - 1000 motorcycle helmet, silver with RPM graphics, BRAND NEW in the box with tags. Size adult small ( 6 7/8" - 7" on tag ) Both DOT and SNELL safety rated Has clear shield, but also has a smoke internal flip down shield for sunny days Has many closeable vents for cooling airflow on...